ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a clown bro. I showed you proof? I have two in hand the other just got dropped off the UPS store and sold em instantly on goat

You need email and time stamp too to see I sold em about 30 min after I posted on here and printed up the label and dropped em off

View media item 2426706
View media item 2426712

Just stop, some people just to like to get other people riled up.
Everyone knows you're a valuable member of NT and your records proves that.

still full of ****. If you got 3 pairs you'd show 3 pairs.

Everyone here has had a free pair thrown their way.

But you want me to believe they sent you 3 pairs for the price of 1.

you didn't read my posts...

I ordered two, got one yesterday. the other was supposed to be delivered today which it was. it ended up being two pairs in two separate boxes. same order number and same shipping labels.

I paid for two, received three.

no where did I say I got two pairs free :lol: all I said was I sold the free pair to cover the cost of the two I paid for.

still full of ****. If you got 3 pairs you'd show 3 pairs.

Everyone here has had a free pair thrown their way.

But you want me to believe they sent you 3 pairs for the price of 1.

no i think he meant he bought 2 and got sent 1 for free. then he sold that one and it paid off the other 2 :nerd:

you didn't read my posts...

I ordered two, got one yesterday. the other was supposed to be delivered today which it was. it ended up being two pairs in two separate boxes. same order number and same shipping labels.

I paid for two, received three.

no where did I say I got two pairs free
laugh.gif
all I said was I sold the free pair to cover the cost of the two I paid for.
I was wrong. I read it wrong.

My apologies.

Last edited:

glad you got your pair.

, so there was no tracking, ups email shipping confirmation or and updates on UPS My Choice?
NADA

I put all the alias in my UPS acct like said

No Email, No Nothing

Aliso Viejo, CA origin where shipping was created

I don't see why @Zyzz  would lie at all. He's been taking a lot of Ls on the recent Yeezy releases and has been pretty active. I'm just happy that it worked out for the better for him with this delayed W.

Zyzz wouldn't lie.

However, I do get the skepticism attached. Every release, there's a select few who always claim to to come up on extra pairs or not being charged and disappear after that without ever saying another word.

I don't see why @Zyzz
 would lie at all. He's been taking a lot of Ls on the recent Yeezy releases and has been pretty active. I'm just happy that it worked out for the better for him with this delayed W.
I think everyone who's a regular in this thread believes him and is happy for him

What Barney's raffle?

It's just a regular raffle through Gleam, no tagging or commenting.
There were two separate raffles if I remember correctly
One on their Facebook page you entered via tagging a friend and liking the page and another via gleam

NADA

I put all the alias in my UPS acct like said

No Email, No Nothing

Aliso Viejo, CA origin where shipping was created
damn,, at least thats good to know, since im sitting in the dark waiting

for my YS emails and still nothing in UPS my choice...

What Barney's raffle?

It's just a regular raffle through Gleam, no tagging or commenting.
There were two separate raffles if I remember correctly
One on their Facebook page you entered via tagging a friend and liking the page and another via gleam

really? last few times it was just gleam and 1 entry only, no tagging and none of that BS

There are 2 separate Barneys raffle this time (3 if you count the infants). One was tag a friend in a comment and have that friend like Barneys FB and both you guys win a pair each. The other raffle was the usual gleam Barneys raffle which I've won twice before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom