ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
really? last few times it was just gleam and 1 entry only, no tagging and none of that BS

yup the tagging your friend one is like a contest cause both you and the friend win a pair. the gleam one is the usual raffle

Last edited:
Y'all Really Think That Man Lying About Recieving An Extra Pair?!? :lol:

This Place Is The Best :nthat:

Had This Same Exact Thing Happen With My Second Pair That Just Shipped Out Yesterday.....

Odd Thing Is, I Confirmed With Adidas And The Bank On Release Day That Funds Had Been Deducted, Checked Back On Wednesday And The Payment Had Fallen Off Of My Account. Was Worried For A Minute There That They Had Canceled But Then Called Yesterday To Follow Up And A Few Hours Later I Had My Tracking Info.

Anyone Else Seen This Happen Before?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Can Someone Please Chime In On This?

I Know Another Member Is Experiencing The Same :nerd:

There are 2 separate Barneys raffle this time (3 if you count the infants). One was tag a friend in a comment and have that friend like Barneys FB and both you guys win a pair each. The other raffle was the usual gleam Barneys raffle which I've won twice before
 so there was  no size selection, when/if you win you give them your size and they let you know if theyre SOL or not?

laugh.gif

so there was  no size selection, when/if you win you give them your size and they let you know if theyre SOL or not?
Barney's raffle has never asked for your size (which IMO makes it harder to win), they draw from a big pool of names and contact them and each winner gets to pick whatever size they want from the sizes available. So if you're the last few winners, you have slim pickings

Barney's raffle has never asked for your size (which IMO makes it harder to win), they draw from a big pool of names and contact them and each winner gets to pick whatever size they want from the sizes available. So if you're the last few winners, you have slim pickings
slim pickings is better than no pickings. I already if have my personal pair so If i win i'll stash em for a bit

Y'all Really Think That Man Lying About Recieving An Extra Pair?!? :lol:

This Place Is The Best :nthat:
Can Someone Please Chime In On This?

I Know Another Member Is Experiencing The Same :nerd:

What Are You Worried About? My experience has been that ADC has a pre-authorized charge on your card which goes away for a couple days and then posts to your account as a posted charge. You will 100% be charged. If you got a tracking number your pair seems to be on the way.

Can't wait for the winners of the Barney raffle to trip when they ask for your CC info like last time.

laugh.gif

I think a few people didn't claim their kicks for that reason

fed ex driver on his/her bs today.... apparently i wasnt home, rofl
Same thing happened to me 2 days ago.. I said screw it and had them deliver it to a Fedex Store and picked them up the next day. Didn't want it to happen again.

Can't wait for the winners of the Barney raffle to trip when they ask for your CC info like last time.

laugh.gif

i hope its not still just that one woman doing all of it

a lot of **** for one person to handle

:lol:

they asked via email? I mean I wouldn't either

It's ridiculous how horrible they are. 

Keeping the faith ill still get my package but chances are low 
sick.gif
 Opened a claim with FedEx so hopefully the driver can track it down 
So I just got my pair but only because I went searching for it. The moron delivered my package to a house 2 doors down, which is under construction and completely gutted. No doors, windows, nothing. And he thought it was ok to just leave it in the garage (which has no garage door). Even after I opened the claim, he claimed he delivered it to the right address, but because it was under construction he had to leave it in the garage. Needless to say, the person I talked to said his manager has been notified because thats against their policy lol.

So in the end it worked out, but FedEx is the WORST. Next time ill be having all packages held at a FedEx location. 

Last edited:
they asked via email? I mean I wouldn't either
I gave mine over the phone to them. They notified via email and said they'd be calling the following day. This was for the Oreos. They had a ton of those. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom