ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love watching resell drop on the Creams. Ill cop when they hit $223 shipped [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Love watching resell drop on the Creams. Ill cop when they hit $223 shipped [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
the bulk reseller i sold 2 pairs too is now selling them for less than i sold it to him for 
laugh.gif

The estimated date that Barney's said they would contact winners has almost never been accurate. Every raffle, they contact like a week before. 

Where you seeing them drop so much?

Lowest on StockX still around $470.... hasn't dropped as much as I originally anticipated.  Figured they'd be under $450 for a short while, once everyone unloaded their pears. 

That dark stripe will be there underneath the midsole, but it doesn't look like it'll be that prominent. It's just where the boost is glued to the upper.

1722fbb0_350x700px-LL-f63b0774_PortableNetworkGraphicsimage-3B329198A2D4-1.png

Doesn't bother me much.

Last edited:

i hope they end up looking more like the pic below than the pic above, where the sole and the primeknit overlap looks like mold
That IG photo and your rendition photo looks the same with the sole and primeknit gap of dark green. You can also see it here in the first reveal of that colorway from the Season 4 show

Not feeling the sole on the dark green pair....i hope it doesn't' glow in the dark

I think the creams should hold resale. I don't know anything though because i thought with all the black based colorways they would start to drop in resale because honestly between bronze, red, olive, bred pairs they are all essentially a black based shoe. This being the only white based yeezy...i would think people would actually want to keep these to wear.

Maybe they will go up in resale over time. But i think creams are the most wearable of the yeezys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom