ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

That IG photo and your rendition photo looks the same with the sole and primeknit gap of dark green. You can also see it here in the first reveal of that colorway from the Season 4 show
maybe its the angle and the lighting, or maybae the pair in the IG pic is a early/fake pair but the over lap looks significantly darker in that IG pic than in the rendition and in the pic you posted above. almost as if the sole in that pic is more translucent

Man, at first I was hooping to win another pair of Creams to sell and recoup my original Creams purchase...

Now, I'm hoping for another pair to wear in the future.

maybe its the angle and the lighting, or maybae the pair in the IG pic is a early/fake pair but the over lap looks significantly darker in that IG pic than in the rendition and in the pic you posted above. almost as if the sole in that pic is more translucent
Maybe is the lighting 

Completely in for those I'll be on my **** when they drop 

Maybe is the lighting 

Completely in for those I'll be on my **** when they drop 
if its more opaque, im in for a personal. if not im in regardless for *other* reasons 
laugh.gif

Got the Creams and Infant Creams in yesterday. Kind of disappointed with the overly yellow on the heel of the adult pair but it'll grow on me (or the rest of the sole gets so dirty that it blends in lol)

But I'm even more bummed that the kid's pair has a solid light grey heel where it overlaps from the bottom sole. In fact, the kid's entire bottom sole is solid light grey instead of translucent cream like on the adult pair

Last edited:
Any other FTL Platinum VIP in NYC that haven't hit on yeezys? Geez I feel like I'm being blocked....not even a waiting list...ever.

I remember during the Bred release people were going crazy about the YS shipping and I even chimed in about it never having placed an order with them.

Seeing how this is my first purchase with them and I've still yet to received a shipping email is very disappointing, it really makes me not want to do business with them anymore Yeezy or not.

My only assumption is because they KNOW it's for a shoe that everyone is looking to cop, they don't care how long someone waits for it but this is very unprofessional.

I remember during the Bred release people were going crazy about the YS shipping and I even chimed in about it never having placed an order with them.

Seeing how this is my first purchase with them and I've still yet to received a shipping email is very disappointing, it really makes me not want to do business with them anymore Yeezy or not.

My only assumption is because they KNOW it's for a shoe that everyone is looking to cop, they don't care how long someone waits for it but this is very unprofessional.
Don't cop it next time then, leave more for everyone else

Is it just me or is every IG/Twitter with "Yeezy" in the handle always posting fakes.  Like, daily?

The only Yeezy page I find that does not do this is Mafia.

The other ones are pics of fakes, customs, resellers, and rarely ever pics of actual Yeezy's lol.

Is it just me or is every IG/Twitter with "Yeezy" in the handle always posting fakes.  Like, daily?

The only Yeezy page I find that does not do this is Mafia.

The other ones are pics of fakes, customs, resellers, and rarely ever pics of actual Yeezy's lol.
You're right, they're all trying to jump on the hype train and gain traction with images and early images are almost always fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom