ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone still waiting for shipping confirmation from YS? I have checked with UPS app and no label created, even canadian people start to receive tracking number. My order number is 417xxxx, and Im located in Texas. (Sorry if this question is too annoying but I just wanna know if I am the only person waiting)
Still waiting and mine was 411. Patience is key

Anyone still waiting for shipping confirmation from YS? I have checked with UPS app and no label created, even canadian people start to receive tracking number. My order number is 417xxxx, and Im located in Texas. (Sorry if this question is too annoying but I just wanna know if I am the only person waiting)

Still waiting and mine was 411. Patience is key

Order numbers have ZERO affect on shipping.

3 to 30 days to get my money back from adidas smh. Talking about they have to investigate.... these fed ex workers are wild, stealing packages smh.

Hopefully I get some good karma my way for the next release

ADC or PayPal trash. I didn't get shipping or anything so I finally hit them up about my order. My PayPal and ADC account info are all correct but they said payment didn't go through. I checked out manually, got PayPal and Adidas order confirmation everything but :smh: >: Happened to anyone else?
View media item 2430513

I get that... I seen people complain about it before, yes. Does it make it right? No.

Why is it not acceptable for any other retailer but okay for Yeezy Supply? I feel like this thread excuses Yeezy Supply because it's "normal".

I get that they might not have the staff, but they can also simply STATE that on the website or the orders. I guess that's my biggest problem. That, plus the fact that I've sent a message to verify my condo unit number the day after and they've still yet to reply after acknowledging they would reply within 1-2 business days.

I'm not sweating getting the shoes, it's their practices that's faulty and I'm sure if enough voices were heard they would make some sort of change.

The more we just sit here and take it up the ***, the worse it's going to get.
Unfortunately what can you do? What can anyone do? They know they have a limited product with extreme demand. What you going to do threaten to not buy from them? They will still sell out all their stock in a minute flat. Sucks and to me as a small business owner it is unacceptable. But what can you do.

To anyone still waiting on shipping confirmation from YS - gotta check UPS manually.

UPS.com > tracking> track by reference (shipment ref is the NUMBERS only from your confirmation number)

Someone posted this way back, but I can't find it, so thanks to them. I still have no emails from YS but my package has actually shipped, so I just signed up for email notifications from UPS instead.

Though I knew the shipping was slow, I have had two e-mails go completely unanswered by YS for weeks, which is definitely irritating. 

Last edited:
I'm eating 3 regardless. [emoji]127860[/emoji] ready.....I actually dig this color over the cream joints. I neutral colors for the summer/fall season anyway.

man this Adidas Shipping - gate scandal  is f'd up man...

my pairs are still " on the truck"

ugh... **** would have been delivered by now any other day...

Last edited:
3 to 30 days to get my money back from adidas smh. Talking about they have to investigate.... these fed ex workers are wild, stealing packages smh.

Hopefully I get some good karma my way for the next release
Same happened to me with the Black Tri-Co NMD's. About three months waiting time to be compensated.  

Y'all FedEx scare tactics stories. FedEx has been the best courier for me, never gave me issues except for the occasional delay. Only UPS ***** up for me

My girl's yeezy just arrived at the FedEx location held for pickup. 
nthat.gif

I didn't even know the sticker was in my shoe until it was stuck on the bottom of my socks at the end of the night, LOL.

green pair looks nice, prefer those over the cream cw. prices will be around 500-650 for resell, they aren't gonna be limited like zebras. 

predicting resell for a shoe that doesn't have official production numbers yet and doesn't release until a month later 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom