ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's just focus on this portion

As another poster said admitted that you knew YS is notorious for slow shipping so if you don't like it then nothing is requiring you to order from YS

You say it is a basic reply but it is the most true reply I can give you if you don't like it then don't buy from them. No one is forcing you to buy from YS, if they don't ship as fast as you like then simply don't deal with them next time because it doesn't look like they will ship out any faster in the future and you complaining to a forum full of people who weren't able to get a pair at all is bound to land you some salty replies (regardless of if it was an infant pair or not) and not change anything

Like you said, you can always take alternative routes in the future.
From your prior post you knew EXACTLY what you were getting into. You took the risk. They are notorious for slow shipping.
I get that... I seen people complain about it before, yes. Does it make it right? No.

Why is it not acceptable for any other retailer but okay for Yeezy Supply? I feel like this thread excuses Yeezy Supply because it's "normal".

I get that they might not have the staff, but they can also simply STATE that on the website or the orders. I guess that's my biggest problem. That, plus the fact that I've sent a message to verify my condo unit number the day after and they've still yet to reply after acknowledging they would reply within 1-2 business days.

I'm not sweating getting the shoes, it's their practices that's faulty and I'm sure if enough voices were heard they would make some sort of change.

The more we just sit here and take it up the ***, the worse it's going to get.

Last edited:
What makes it even more ironic is that I stay about 25 minutes from Calabasas. 
roll.gif

I get that... I seen people complain about it before, yes. Does it make it right? No.

Why is it not acceptable for any other retailer but okay for Yeezy Supply? I feel like this thread excuses Yeezy Supply because it's "normal".

I get that they might not have the staff, but they can also simply STATE that on the website or the orders. I guess, that's my biggest problem. That, plus the fact that I've sent a message to verify my condo unit number the day after and they've still yet to reply after acknowledging they would reply within 1-2 business days.

I'm not sweating getting the shoes, it's their practices and I'm sure if enough voices were heard they would make some sort of change.

The more we just sit here and take it up the ***, the worse it's going to get.
when I ordered my No More Parties crew neck and my I Feel Like Kobe shirt, each took several weeks to arrive

they are small and don't have a lot of people to help out, not like adidas who has distribution and been doing this for a bit

and think about how big this last release was compared to previous ones, each drop is larger than the last inventorywise 

Adidas UK customer service rep said that its been dispatched but order status wasn't updated. However, the tracking number he gave me shows no info (maybe because its still in Germany). He said its 'in transit' and many other customers are in the same situation. Hopefully, I should get my yeezys within a few days.

YS pair came in yesterday. Those are size 11 and I plan to get those off. They look very nice in person. This is the longest Adidas has taken to deliver. I think it went through 7 states in all before getting to Washington state. I think I will keep my size that hopefully comes in tomorrow.

Last edited:
Dark Greens are looking good.. with any luck they will be limited to 10,000 world wide

Where are y'all getting stock numbers for dark greens from? Lol it went from folks saying these will be similar to Cream numbers to saying they will be very limited

First time I ordered my TTS 10 in these Creams to finally see how TTS felt. Makes me feel like I maybe should of bought my other pairs at TTS also. Feels perfect, snug, but a good snug. My 10.5 still feel okay but maybe TTS might of been the right call. I have Belugas, Bred, and Blk/wht half size up. Blk/Wht might keep half size up, but might wanna size swap my Belugas and Breds for TTS. :x

Random note, My girls and my ADC order just got delivered.

Green V2's will be similar stock #'s to the White/Cream's.  If not the same then very close.  

Anyone who tells you these are limited are just trying to hustle you or build hype.  

Anyone still waiting for shipping confirmation from YS? I have checked with UPS app and no label created, even canadian people start to receive tracking number. My order number is 417xxxx, and Im located in Texas. (Sorry if this question is too annoying but I just wanna know if I am the only person waiting)

Green V2's will be similar stock #'s to the White/Cream's.  If not the same then very close.  

Anyone who tells you these are limited are just trying to hustle you or build hype.  

Yea that's what I thought. These won't be like zebras like people want it to be lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom