ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically yes, but there is Cream limited and Zebra limited... i think we know what the OP meant...

also YM loves the hype so who knows.. once they get someone to post stock #s well know more
Exactly. If it's adidas/yeezysupply only I'm gonna be pissed

Is there a colorway of the v2s (that hasn't released) folks would like to see?....thought royals would be nice but after seeing the custom below - nah [emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 2431237

Burgundy yeezys would be nice.

they should chill with the tonal for a few years, give us contrasting midsole/upper

Maroon midsole plus white upper and maroon SPLY-350 would be flames

Or it would just look like a bad custom

they should put the v2 350 on miAdidas 

Black/Multicolor 350 V2s with a contrasting white/black midsole and outsole (like FKRs) would be absolute flames...

Last edited:
idk how they get their pairs but if they were selling UA fot any length of time they would of been found out and exposed by now. UA yeezys, even the highest tier ones, look the same standing alone but next to authentic pairs there are differences that are easy to point out in hand

I agree with you, but I think there are a lot more people who are not aware of the differences. I've met people who wouldn't be able to tell the difference from a UA and a retail pair and most NT members are hard core sneaker heads while others folks aren't as hard core and knowledgeable. I mean if a person was wearing UAs, i don't think I could notice

I agree with you, but I think there are a lot more people who are not aware of the differences. I've met people who wouldn't be able to tell the difference from a UA and a retail pair and most NT members are hard core sneaker heads while others folks aren't as hard core and knowledgeable. I mean if a person was wearing UAs, i don't think I could notice
thats true, but when you talk about the volume of yeezys they move, if theyre fake the sneaker community would find out about it. even if it was one or tow pairs. it would be all over social media. 

one of the big differences in retail vs UA is that fresh out of the box, retail V2s prime knit is stiffer and gets less stiff over more wears. the high end UA yeezys feel like they have pre worn uppers out of the box. feels more like ultea boost wool PK than yeezy PK. cant see that in pictures but in hand to the touch the difference is like night and day. if its your only pair i could see that flying under the radar, but if youve got DS or barely worn pairs to compare too the differences are apparent.

Last edited:
Sure hope greens end up on FTL & Co apps cuz I have no luck with online raffles.
mean.gif
footsites need to clear all those dummy accts where ppl just returned ****

too many plat vip

i missed on creams and those are the most produced so far

hit on every cw of the black friday and on oreos before the floodgates opened and everyone had like 5 plat vip accts

ADC can EAD for giving me 15% promo code for not able to fulfill my order even though I had confirmation email from both PP and adidas. Nothing is safe. That's why you eat as much as possible. Waiting for PP to tell me what happened.

ADC can EAD for giving me 15% promo code for not able to fulfill my order even though I had confirmation email from both PP and adidas. Nothing is safe. That's why you eat as much as possible. Waiting for PP to tell me what happened.
thats always been the case tho. Anybody saying "if you got order confirmation, you good", has never experienced the bad side of it

In that case I need to go ahead and spend $900 on my other account and just return everything [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You can't even have like 5 plat VIP accounts for yeezys. at least in my area only 2 champs get yeezys, and about 4-5 FTAs and FTLs so if you hit on all 5 accounts they can't all be at different stores

You can't even have like 5 plat VIP accounts for yeezys. at least in my area only 2 champs get yeezys, and about 4-5 FTAs and FTLs so if you hit on all 5 accounts they can't all be at different stores
people have hit on multiple accounts and picked up multiple pairs from the same location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom