ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
or they need to tweak the alogorithm .... still don't understand how i hit simultaneously on footapps for yeezys. If you hit at one store your name should be excluded from other footstore attempts -- which would allow more folks to win.
Do u not like winning? This is a terrible idea lol

my understanding of the footapps VIP status is this:

you need to spend $300/225 in a year (12 month cycle) to reach the status once you have reached the status it's good for a year (12 month cycle). With footstores, Champs and FTA I believe, every calendar year your total zeros out but your status remains intact. With other footstores, FTL I believe, you keep your cumulative spent amount showing as long as you are still in good standing with your status. This is what I gathered at the top of the year from a couple of chat with custo-service at the top of the year regarding my amounts in the app 'disappearing' despite having picked up all the black friday v2s and Oreos at various footstores and having that total correctly appear in the app and then disappear on the other side of the calendar year.  

Do u not like winning? This is a terrible idea lol
i do like winning (very very much)....but the 'sharing is caring' older sibling in me just realizes that there is possibly a more equitably way of allocating pairs.  
roll.gif

i do like winning (very very much)....but the 'sharing is caring' older sibling in me just realizes that there is possibly a more equitably way of allocating pairs.  :rofl:
I mean, what was the difference when they did raffles? Hell, at least with the app it makes you spend $ to get the status, which is good for the company.

i do like winning (very very much)....but the 'sharing is caring' older sibling in me just realizes that there is possibly a more equitably way of allocating pairs.  :rofl:
lol don't worry, a lot of people have their fair shot. If u have platinum, a big factor comes down to stores and sizes u pick. I met one guy from the cream release who was from the Delaware area tell me he only picks NYC and philly locations cause those are the ones he wins. Said he got royals from Times Square with a 9 min headstart

my understanding of the footapps VIP status is this:

you need to spend $300/225 in a year (12 month cycle) to reach the status once you have reached the status it's good for a year (12 month cycle). With footstores, Champs and FTA I believe, every calendar year your total zeros out but your status remains intact. With other footstores, FTL I believe, you keep your cumulative spent amount showing as long as you are still in good standing with your status. This is what I gathered at the top of the year from a couple of chat with custo-service at the top of the year regarding my amounts in the app 'disappearing' despite having picked up all the black friday v2s and Oreos at various footstores and having that total correctly appear in the app and then disappear on the other side of the calendar year.  
This is what happened to me with FTL app, went back to $0 spent last week. Was able to reserve everything before that, but got waitlisted for the parleys. hmmm. 

Last edited:
Final Pair Delivered Today Without Any Issues. The Charge That Had Dropped On My Bank Account Reappeared Yesterday Before They Were Delivered For Anyone Else That Experienced The Same. Unfortunately No Luck On My End For Barney's But Just Happy Overall To Have Landed My First Pairs After Endless Yeezy L's :lol:

View media item 2431430

Good Luck To Those Members Still Uneasy Due To Shipping Complications/Confirmations, Shady Deliveries Etc. :nthat:

Last edited:
if you miss the call, email them back saying you had low service and they will call you back another time. Happened to my gf when she won, they called the only 5 minutes that she walked away to the restroom all day at work. She emailed back and they called her next day

if you miss the call, email them back saying you had low service and they will call you back another time. Happened to my gf when she won, they called the only 5 minutes that she walked away to the restroom all day at work. She emailed back and they called her next day
I be bringing my phone with me at all times, and answer mid-stream dgaf. Or mid drop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom