ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
 my MiL got the Barneys call all the way out in EU. She missed it at first but called back 1000x times till they picked up. She's a G 
nthat.gif

Now the waiting game by the window until they're delivered 
smile.gif

my MiL got the Barneys call all the way out in EU. She missed it at first but called back 1000x times till they picked up. She's a G 
nthat.gif

Now the waiting game by the window until they're delivered 
smile.gif
Still waiting for mine.

So those shoe claw machines. Are they too good to be true?

Are slot machines rigged? ..... seriously though since they pay out at a certain amount ask if you are going to go that route just think smart about it - ask when the last 2 'wins' were for the shop to get a sense of the payout potential.

but is the shop gonna tell you that kind of information tho? Why not just ask when the next win is going to be

has nothing to do with statistics since every machine is diff due to ownership

its just some think you have to perfectly get it in the hole to win, when really yes you have to but the machine also has to allow you to do it. if theres not enough money in the machine, you aint getting **** through that hole no matter how good you are.

so really, you don't have as much control on winning the game as some believe. youre basically playing to lose

I'd like to know how this guy has won over 90 times on keymaster...  There definitely is a trick beyond the "rigged" system I believe.  No one dude can get this lucky that many times....

https://www.instagram.com/cuban_t/
has nothing to do with statistics since every machine is diff due to ownership

its just some think you have to perfectly get it in the hole to win, when really yes you have to but the machine also has to allow you to do it. if theres not enough money in the machine, you aint getting **** through that hole no matter how good you are.

so really, you don't have as much control on winning the game as some believe. youre basically playing to lose

I'd like to know how this guy has won over 90 times on keymaster...  There definitely is a trick beyond the "rigged" system I believe.  No one dude can get this lucky that many times....

https://www.instagram.com/cuban_t/

On the same machine? Didn't look at the IG yet

You still have to know to get it in the hole. Not everyone is gonna get it

But the machines are rigged basically. You can search online and see from the manual itself

There's two different machines

The regular key master can be adjusted. I can't speak for the other which is harder but most likely if you master it you can win easily, I've played it before and it moves too fast and doesn't pause like the sneaker one where you can select and stop when you want

He prob plays a ton, 90 wins out of how many tries? Hundreds? Thousands? Payouts are diff on all machines.

You can look it up yourself, and the manual. Yes you can be good at it but the machine also has to let you win

EDIT: Ive seen his IG before :lol: I remember months ago I saw his page when I saw he won a few times at UN

Last edited:
On the same machine? Didn't look at the IG yet

You still have to know to get it in the hole. Not everyone is gonna get it

But the machines are rigged basically. You can search online and see from the manual itself

There's two different machines

The regular key master can be adjusted. I can't speak for the other which is harder but most likely if you master it you can win easily, I've played it before and it moves too fast and doesn't pause like the sneaker one where you can select and stop when you want

He prob plays a ton, 90 wins out of how many tries? Hundreds? Thousands? Payouts are diff on all machines.

You can look it up yourself, and the manual. Yes you can be good at it but the machine also has to let you win

EDIT: Ive seen his IG before
laugh.gif
I remember months ago I saw his page when I saw he won a few times at UN
Haha yeah he's probably played thousand's of time, but he claims himself as "THE" Key MASTER lol.  I've met the guy in real life before, he lives in Sacramento so he does play a lot at Kicx Unlimited there because he works right down the street from them.  

were they the first run with the nice leather? if so thats a W

if its the more recent pairs
sick.gif
no thanks
Im guessing not since I just copped from Barneys this year.  I must say tho, these are quality in hand the leather is nice too.. i can only imagine what those OG's are looking like now.. masterpieces i bet.... ended up selling my extr breds for these... was gonna sell my PBs and buy Zebras.. still gonna sell them, but stack the proceeds instead.. I have my eye on a Rolex 
nerd.gif

don't get me wrong, they're still real leather shoes but the OG pair my brother has before they got hyped up, ridiculous.

I ended up copping a pair of the black/blue lows a few months back, did not like them. ended up selling em like a week ago

don't get me wrong, they're still real leather shoes but the OG pair my brother has before they got hyped up, ridiculous.

I ended up copping a pair of the black/blue lows a few months back, did not like them. ended up selling em like a week ago
Nice dude..if you ever get a chance to snap a pic of them, post up in the high-end thread.. would love to see them...

good looks.. now back to the rigged key machine talk.. 
grin.gif

yo i hope barneys doesnt call me cause of how impatient i am damn son i dont deserve these at all RIP me fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom