ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
YS is the devil, don't ever cop anything from them 
nerd.gif

Barneys took my order last week but hasn't charged. I hope they don't cal me again asking for my card I dunno where my wallet is [emoji]128560[/emoji]

You mean the key master?

They are essentially rigged and only pay out once a certain amount of money in total has been played through the machine
The house always wins in Vegas..

the sooner you accept that, the better off you'll be.. if you hit, you hit.. 

remember, UN and those other sites only show you the winners....

You mean the key master?

They are essentially rigged and only pay out once a certain amount of money in total has been played through the machine

Yea that's the one . I tried at one today and was really close. I was thinking there's no way they are this easy. Luckily my girl was thinking with a clear mind. She just noped me and dragged me out of there. Oh well I'll try my hand next month for a green pair

You mean the key master?

The house always wins in Vegas..

the sooner you accept that, the better off you'll be.. if you hit, you hit.. 

remember, UN and those other sites only show you the winners....

Yea but UN also has $1 machine and people visit just to play that **** so money is flowing through those machine

The one in Detroit would get a winner once or twice a month but it's been dry now for 2 months, I've throw $20 every time I'm down there and nothing. Guess they got mad a few people hit yeezys back to back and they're trying to recoup that money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom