ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if it's a regular register then we would all be getting charged NY tax?
Yeah....if something's purchased online/offline and there's a brick-n-mortar store in NY you get charged sales tax (unless the item is under $100 - for clothes). 

This. People keep thinking that we have 'free' health care. It's accounted for in our income and sales taxes. I'm in Toronto, where the sales tax is 13%. Do double digit sales taxes even exist in anywhere in the States? If so, I'm guessing maybe California?
Yes.....washington (DC) has a double digit sales tax due to it being a 'territory' of the US (along with Puerto Rico, Guam, US-Virgin Isle) and territories can't raise revenue -- so the most popular way to do this is through the sales tax. Territories budgets are decided by congress unlike states who have several ways of generating its own revenue. 

Last edited:
roll.gif

Have we gotten pics of a retail pairs of dark greens yet? Hoping it's still 6/10 and not zebra limited

Last edited:
Adidas doing too much with the V2s and al these trash colorways. They need a new model.

I hope so because I don't even care for the model and missing out on them anymore. They're running it to the ground.

This. People keep thinking that we have 'free' health care. It's accounted for in our income and sales taxes. I'm in Toronto, where the sales tax is 13%. Do double digit sales taxes even exist in anywhere in the States? If so, I'm guessing maybe California?
^this

Isn't that HST, harmonized sales tax which you can file a return and get back? That would be different from the sales tax in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom