ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom via mache

18514108_304305596659483_3080321338913587200_n.jpg

This. People keep thinking that we have 'free' health care. It's accounted for in our income and sales taxes. I'm in Toronto, where the sales tax is 13%. Do double digit sales taxes even exist in anywhere in the States? If so, I'm guessing maybe California?
Sales tax varies city to city, but yes, some cities in California do have double digit sales tax. 

This. People keep thinking that we have 'free' health care. It's accounted for in our income and sales taxes. I'm in Toronto, where the sales tax is 13%. Do double digit sales taxes even exist in anywhere in the States? If so, I'm guessing maybe California?
10% tax here.

Yeah....if something's purchased online/offline and there's a brick-n-mortar store in NY you get charged sales tax (unless the item is under $100 - for clothes). 

Yes.....washington (DC) has a double digit sales tax due to it being a 'territory' of the US (along with Puerto Rico, Guam, US-Virgin Isle) and territories can't raise revenue -- so the most popular way to do this is through the sales tax. Territories budgets are decided by congress unlike states who have several ways of generating its own revenue. 
Washington as well

just noticed prices on FC for the zebras and the reds on my size skyrocketed 

paying retail feels good 
nthat.gif

:x 0]

living 15-20 minutes from Calabasas makes me not want to have any association with anything Calabasas on it.

Last edited:
for those receiving calls from barneys, did you get any confirmation emails beforehand or they're just randomly calling those who entered into the raffle? Got a missed call from a 315 (Rome, NY) number but hope that wasn't it.

Saw I had the 'high' sale on StockX yesterday for Creams .... here's hoping it wasn't a fellow NT'r [emoji]128514[/emoji]

It could have been from a consignment shop and not stockx. I don't understand why they don't just show sales from their own site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom