ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im probably the only one who didn't hit on Barneys 

On another note greens are "growing on me"  
roll.gif

will deff cop and rock. 

Those who already got called by Barney's check your Fedex account or create one.  Mine's already been shipped ( Got a call on Monday ) and is expected to be here next Tuesday.  So your card should have already been charged and it should have been shipped out.  This all happened the same day I got the call from Barney's.

Those who already got called by Barney's check your Fedex account or create one.  Mine's already been shipped ( Got a call on Monday ) and is expected to be here next Tuesday.  So your card should have already been charged and it should have been shipped out.  This all happened the same day I got the call from Barney's.

Yea see now I'm just worried they got my card info wrong even though its correct, the girl who called me the second time repeated one of the numbers wrong and I corrected her and she said yea I have it that way :lol: so *** wtf you saying it wrong then :smh:

Yea see now I'm just worried they got my card info wrong even though its correct, the girl who called me the second time repeated one of the numbers wrong and I corrected her and she said yea I have it that way :lol: so *** wtf you saying it wrong then :smh:
My pair from Barney is out for delivery

Lol, they called me last Friday, charged my card on Tuesday and shipped on Thursday

People make mistakes and mis-state things all the time. Relax.

Smh Barneys called me twice about 15 minutes apart like an hour ago and I missed it. Yall think they'll call a third time?

Been wearing my Creams - they're nothing to be afraid of.  Since they're off white the "dirty" thing isn't as a big a problem as it's made out to be...

I was at a bar that had black light.  If you haven't worn these in Black Light yet YOU HAVE TO.
works with sunlight as well ... someone recently posted a pic.
Same people talking mess about the greens are the same ones trashing the OT V1s.

Greens will be a top 3 colorway.
So.... TDs, PBs and Olives? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
UPS is yet to charge me for the duties and what not...guy at the door just wrote my card number down on a piece of paper. Maybe that paperwork never made it back to the office? Would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom