ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can someone be that dumb?!
:rofl: :rofl:
You are giving people way too much credit. I don't know if you are in the ultra boost to thread but there was a guy in there who received a pair of creams and they were both left shoes and he was contemplating wearing them

sick.gif

how can someone be that dumb?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
You are giving people way too much credit. I don't know if you are in the ultra boost to thread but there was a guy in there who received a pair of creams and they were both left shoes and he was contemplating wearing them
Pretty sure that dude is in this thread too, he also just bought a ton of Parleys to flip 
laugh.gif

I'm still not convinced he isn't just an elaborate troll account.

roll.gif

Pretty sure that dude is in this thread too, he also just bought a ton of Parleys to flip :lol:
I'm still not convinced he isn't just an elaborate troll account.

D*mn that's the SAME dude?
Sure he's not a troll account cause pop up in other threads during various drops and STILL asks the same resale questions without fail.

just paid 540 for a pair of black green v2 size 8 on stockx, decent price or nah?

Last edited:
Ughhhh seeing a brilliant price for chocolate 750s but it's .5 up. I hear they are a pretty long shoe. Would it be a mistake to go up a half size?

Ughhhh seeing a brilliant price for chocolate 750s but it's .5 up. I hear they are a pretty long shoe. Would it be a mistake to go up a half size?
Wear a thicker sock, add a Roshe insole or both. ONLY consider this IF the price is unbelievable. For Chocs that would be anything under $725'ish.

Last edited:

Depends how much you gonna wear them, if its an every day shoe or frequent wear shoe then it could be a pain as they are quite wide fitting. If the price is decent you could always try em out and break even on VNDS sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom