ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daaamn

Shoe Palace recently opened up in my city. But I don't think they carried any Yeezys. This is a Jordan city. 
You talking bout the Oakland Grand Opening?  I was there and managed to snag a pair of Bred 1's, but not in my size so I just resold them.  If they were my size though I would have kept for sure, regret selling my other 2 pairs I originally had.

You talking bout the Oakland Grand Opening?  I was there and managed to snag a pair of Bred 1's, but not in my size so I just resold them.  If they were my size though I would have kept for sure, regret selling my other 2 pairs I originally had.
LOL yep. I wonder if they will have any in-store Yeezy raffle at that SP.

I had my eBay auction pulled too for selling counterfeit goods and suspended for a week. I was trying to sell my Oxford Tans that I bought directly from GOAT. I think some people are just reporting every Yeezy listing on eBay now for some reason.

What's odd is there are tons of very obvious fakes on eBay that stay listed at all times but then they take down legit ones.

LOL yep. I wonder if they will have any in-store Yeezy raffle at that SP.
That place is out in the Hood, no offense, but literally out in no mans land in Oakland... 
mean.gif

Shoe Palace grand opening restock.

View media item 2440203

Daaamn

Shoe Palace recently opened up in my city. But I don't think they carried any Yeezys. This is a Jordan city. 

There were maybe only 40 heads out there for the opening. First 24 got Cream V2's. They also had All Star 1's and Royals. They were giving away multiples of Royals because they had so many. Some people walked away with 5+ pairs of Royals. Grand opening went smoothly.

Last edited:
pretty clean pair of zebras on goat for 1050 i think.. May try and move my ds belugas, add a little and scoop. 

I had my eBay auction pulled too for selling counterfeit goods and suspended for a week. I was trying to sell my Oxford Tans that I bought directly from GOAT. I think some people are just reporting every Yeezy listing on eBay now for some reason.

What's odd is there are tons of very obvious fakes on eBay that stay listed at all times but then they take down legit ones.

Dam. I need to call them again. I really wanna unload these PB's

Dam. I need to call them again. I really wanna unload these PB's

Did you try GOAT? [emoji]128016[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom