ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of reps already, but take this unofficial one. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

D*mn that's the SAME dude?
Sure he's not a troll account cause pop up in other threads during various drops and STILL asks the same resale questions without fail.

Yeah.....don't think it's a troll account (had a few convos in the box with the kid) just a newbie with a penchant for exaggeration probably [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Barneys finally called and i missed it lol 
smile.gif

Makes it even better imo, instead of paying for style or brands- putting your own together is respectable (especially on this site).
picked up the parka the other day for $7 at H&M, shirt also H&M was $5, pants are Levi's 505ct that I got tapered a bit. $19.99 on the Levi's website when I bought them

Those joggers we all love to wear w/ Yeezy's was just on sale at H&M for $15 bucks 

Yup, I don't wear them that much anymore but I picked up a pair of the khaki ones because I hate the way the first wave original khakis fit. It's crazy cause their used to be resale on those pants :lol: I own every color Except the original grey ones that they didn't rerelease.

Hey nt need some help. What would be a fair market price for a ds pair of the bred v2s in a 14. Will rep. Just dont follow the yeezy market close enough to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom