ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAYNBscXUAEh5fc.png:small

do not want mcdonald wrapper yeezys 
sick.gif

Ds Belugas + cash for worn zebras? Are you high?
lol definitely not... Not sure what your seeing, but from what I've seen DS belugas are worth about 1000... Worn 1x zebras are probably worth 1100 or so. Granted belugas will probably continue to rise, which is why i won't pull the trigger but you never know where the cap for them is

lol definitely not... Not sure what your seeing, but from what I've seen DS belugas are worth about 1000... Worn 1x zebras are probably worth 1100 or so. Granted belugas will probably continue to rise, which is why i won't pull the trigger but you never know where the cap for them is

To me, there's no way a worn shoe should be $1k period. I'd rather throw a little extra cash towards brand new zebras.

To me, there's no way a worn shoe should be $1k period. I'd rather throw a little extra cash towards brand new zebras.
that's a fair opinion, I'm just saying the value of them.. If I'm planning on wearing something i don't mind buying something barely worn. But I'm not interested in adding 3-4 hundred on top of belugas to get a pair of zebras, so i wasn't looking at DS pairs

Last edited:
Just scrolling through "S.Sam.Group" instagram, half those shoe's he been posting been called out as fufu?  Those Yeezy with the pulltab, aren't those just a mock up of original yeezy's?  Either way that guys instagram just reads "suspect" to me.

that's a fair opinion, I'm just saying the value of them.. If I'm planning on wearing something i don't mind buying something barely worn. But I'm not interested in adding 3-4 hundred on top of belugas to get a pair of zebras, so i wasn't looking at DS pairs

You know what you want, I respect it.

Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but the FlightClub consignment made some changes.

Now when I try to check listing prices for a Beluga in 14, it gives me $1,000 listing price, unlike before when I can submit my own price for them to accept or reject?

It's 1,500 right now, and was thinking of putting it at 1,250.

wish it would stop raining in MD so i could wear my creams.

Not feeling any of these other rumored colors. The greens are kinda meh to me. I hope they leave the zebra pattern for just the zebra's. Will wait to see what the new belugas look like but prob a pass. Funny that they are already trying to leak info on releases in December....like we can wait until there is concrete info...its not like its right around the corner

did we ever get an explanation to why the calabasas Adidas pants got canceled?

Kanye has this line all over the place... they just abandon the 750 line... never release the 1050 boot.... butchers the 350 V2
:smh:

Last edited:
Take all my damb reps. Nice to see someone wearing yeezys without looking like a Stan, nice change of pace
i essentially wear all my shoes the same way, plain up top, party on my feet 
laugh.gif
 ive gotten criticized before for dressing down my Y-3 shoes as well cause i dont rock with tech wear *kanye shrug* i live a normal a** life i just need functioning practical clothes. no shade on the people that do the fashion thing and kill it. just doesnt fit me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom