ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but the FlightClub consignment made some changes.

Now when I try to check listing prices for a Beluga in 14, it gives me $1,000 listing price, unlike before when I can submit my own price for them to accept or reject?

It's 1,500 right now, and was thinking of putting it at 1,250.
they made that change a long time ago.

Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but the FlightClub consignment made some changes.

Now when I try to check listing prices for a Beluga in 14, it gives me $1,000 listing price, unlike before when I can submit my own price for them to accept or reject?

It's 1,500 right now, and was thinking of putting it at 1,250.
Yeah FC went to a better integrated platform for it's consignors....the quotes are predicated at the selling price however if you want to negotiate that quote I would suggest swinging into the shop as versus online  (if that's feasible). 

they made that change a long time ago.
Oh dang, so I can't choose my own pricing anymore? Even if it's below the current listed price?

Yeah FC went to a better integrated platform for it's consignors....the quotes are predicated at the selling price however if you want to negotiate that quote I would suggest swinging into the shop as versus online  (if that's feasible). 
I'm located out of the States, so they are the only "online" consignors that I can make use of, even though it means sending 1 week away.

Add on - Played around with the new system, but it's pretty stupid.

For example small sizes Beluga is currently listed below $1,000 USD, but the system still shows the listed quote of 1,000.

Basically all the sizes for Beluga are tagged at $1,000 USD regardless existing prices or size variations.

Last edited:
hey NT, do you guys think this is a good trade?

I'm giving:

DS 2017 Jordan 1 royal

DS 2016 Jordan 4 white cement

DS 2016 Jordan 11 space jam 

DS 2011 Jordan 11 concord sz 9.5

DS Jordan 12 psny 

DS 2000 Jordan 11 concord

plus 100$ cash

for a pair of Air Yeezy 1 Zen DS size 11. with OG box..thanks guys

I'm giving:
DS 2017 Jordan 1 royal
DS Jordan 12 psny 
plus 100$ cash

Me personally I wouldn't trade 6 ds shoes and cash for one pair of kicks even if they were air yeezy zens. But if you want them that bad then go ahead.

I'm giving:

DS 2017 Jordan 1 royal

DS Jordan 12 psny 

plus 100$ cash

i mean it may check off value wise but id never do a 6 for one trade like that 

I'm giving:

DS 2017 Jordan 1 royal

DS Jordan 12 psny 

plus 100$ cash

if the zens are ds they are about worth what you are trading for. the guy would have a harder time selling them for 2k plus then trading for those kicks and selling those 

I thought most said barneys doesnt even send details, they just randomly show up

I got charged a few days ago but no emails or anything

majority of people don't get any details from barneys after placing the order. A few random ones do, just like the bred release. Unless you contact them specifically for info, they will likely just show up at your door

if the zens are ds they are about worth what you are trading for. the guy would have a harder time selling them for 2k plus then trading for those kicks and selling those 
thanks guy for all the great feedback on this trade....yea that's a lot of shoes for one shoe...the shoes i'm trading away are all doubles..

I thought most said barneys doesnt even send details, they just randomly show up

I got charged a few days ago but no emails or anything

Received a text from FedEx with the shipping details from Barney's. I'm guessing if you have a FedEx account, you'll automatically receive your shipping details.

this is called an abomination 
one man's abomination is another dudes....'sample' 
roll.gif

I'm giving:
DS 2017 Jordan 1 royal
DS Jordan 12 psny 
plus 100$ cash

No! just sell the shoes and make the 2200+ you can probably get a pair for 1200-1500 and remember them midsoles may crumble so have a restorer on deck

I'm giving:
DS 2017 Jordan 1 royal
DS Jordan 12 psny 
plus 100$ cash

No! just sell the shoes and make the 2200+ you can probably get a pair for 1200-1500 and remember them midsoles may crumble so have a restorer on deck

Trading that much for a shoe with a sole that is expected and known to crumble. :x Easy pass.

I'd like to get a second pair of creams.. looks like stockX and GOAT are stuck in the 450 range and up.. anyone think this is their lowest point?

Yes. The black friday striped set dipped to about 450 and then shot back up. Creams have been out for a few weeks now and all the major releases have happened.

I would expect these to start shooting up soon especially with summer happening.

I'd like to get a second pair of creams.. looks like stockX and GOAT are stuck in the 450 range and up.. anyone think this is their lowest point?
no this isn't there lowest point ... StockX/GOAT is about the quick flip. I would expect a small flip at the 30 day mark (many retailers have a max 30-day return window and if someone was hoping to flip will be looking to lower their pricepoint in order to move them before deciding to return to store). 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom