ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from the "re-release" of the Pirate Blacks, has there every been a Yeezy restock? I'm talking strictly Adidas Yeezy so that's ~ 12 different sneakers.

If not,,,, I highly doubt Zebras will restock/re-release

Aside from the "re-release" of the Pirate Blacks, has there every been a Yeezy restock? I'm talking strictly Adidas Yeezy so that's ~ 12 different sneakers.

Chocs restocked in the UK a few days after release, under a hundred pairs tho.

Maybe...but you pretty much have an idea of what they look like.

I think the biggest surprise to me is the yellowing in the heel/sole. Besides that, the rest of the shoe is exactly what I expected.
You have an idea, but you really never know because I was shocked by how close the Black/Green & Black/White Yeezys look.

Chocs restocked in the UK a few days after release, under a hundred pairs tho.
That sounds like cancelled orders or late stock that came in that they didn't know about.

I don't think there's ever been a full on restock of a FSR with brand new stock (No cancelled orders) of yeezys

Although I haven't been around the game since the beginning

This might be the only indicator of them restocking, Bodega had a link ready to go for them

YeezySupply has restocked almost all the yeezys up until one of the V2 releases. 

Eastbay I think had a restock or was just a late release of the Choc 750

Anyone get cancellation from YS for Zebra's this time around?

I feel most of us ate off YS because of the change up of only shipping to the US and CA. Otherwise I wouldn't have had a chance. :lol:

I hope they keep it that way too for future releases.

Didn't they restock the triple Black 750's on eastbay too.

I mean, there has been "restocks" from certain boutiques but those are mostly cancelled orders or pairs they've kept to get a buzz off of a restock.

Adidas, aside from the PB 350s, doesn't produce more Yeezys for retail after the sneaker is released.

I wonder if they continue to make older models for Kanye if he wanted them.

Im just gonna hold my L, people getting theirs at the door and I don't even have shipping info!! Only confirmation [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji] no refund though

Okay, thanks for the replies, guys. So, these "restocks" are more or less a result of cancelled orders, late shipments, etc. No legit restocks.

It's interesting though because to the guy that asked if Yeeezys would ever "retro",,, maybe in like 10 years? Kanye's personal style moves at such a fast pace imo. He could be wearing athletic luxury today and then futuristic-homeless-soccer-dad tomorrow. As far as footwear goes, I think the white 1.0 UBs are his go-to. He still wears em 2 years later.

So barneys just called me yesterday and today saying I won the yeezy raffles. I didnt tell the person on the phone that I already got called yesterday for the raffle, gave different credit card numbers so I dont get red flagged. this instant double up eases the pain for missing out the zebras. :smokin
I don't think it works like that.. but keep us posted if they ship both. Did you get two charges already?

these are 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom