ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can UPS just turn on hyperspeed and deliver mine tomorrow? Can't wait until Friday 
ohwell.gif

Man the more and more I see pics of the zebras on feet, the more I'm convincing myself to keep them. On the other hand I really want belugas and breds.

Last edited:
which part? Because YeezySupply has restocked previous yeezys.

Yes YS has restocked and they don't just restock one colorway, they restock multiple colorways in different packages. You'll find 750 combo packs paired with a sweater or jacket, 350's paired with shirts or hoodies. All sorts of scenarios where you're dropping $$$$ on just one pair.

Yes YS has restocked and they don't just restock one colorway, they restock multiple colorways in different packages. You'll find 750 combo packs paired with a sweater or jacket, 350's paired with shirts or hoodies. All sorts of scenarios where you're dropping $$$$ on just one pair.
Yup, I vividly remember as I was around for every YS release so far. So I'm waiting on what "highly correct information" @YeezyGuy12   has come up with 

Mine will be here tomorrow. I will take some pics and send them to their new home lol. Kind of wish I wouldn't have sold them but what people are paying is crazy. I like $ more than shoes. Plus I bought a new gun and keeping the rest.

Mine will be here tomorrow. I will take some pics and send them to their new home lol. Kind of wish I wouldn't have sold them but what people are paying is crazy. I like $ more than shoes. Plus I bought a new gun and keeping the rest.

Never would have guessed by your name

Was thinking of selling these, but money comes and goes and I don't have anything this rare in my collection. A few quick pics with my iPhone (pics don't do these justice)
That's a great attitude. Good for you.  *Waiting for the on-feet outside pic to confirm*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom