ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know Adidas is trying to make people pre-register to weed out bots, multiple purchases, but I have a feeling people are still going to joog this system like they do the NikeDraw system and make multiple purchases anyways.

laugh.gif
 Flexxin' on my Ex Bish

So I don't get it you call barneys for an order and they call you back if you got it ? Sorry new to the yeezy game and never owned or won a pair

So I don't get it you call barneys for an order and they call you back if you got it ? Sorry new to the yeezy game and never owned or won a pair
Barneys does a Facebook raffle and if you win they email you and you reply with your phone number and they call you and place an order over the phone

I think Round 2 & Rif might but usually gotta pay a bit on top. There's also a new-ish spot on melrose I haven't checked out called Cool Kicks.
Neither of those do, I asked today

Nor Flight Club, or Mag Park

I don't see why they don't offer it for a fee or at least the difference in their listed price

Neither of those do, I asked today

Nor Flight Club, or Mag Park

I don't see why they don't offer it for a fee or at least the difference in their listed price
maybe cause a lot of the shoes they have are on consignment and dont technically belong to them?

Finally got shipping for my season 3 boots and hoodie from black market . Took longer since they were shipping different stuff from different locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom