ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How low will they go? [emoji]128514[/emoji] I may be in at 700 [emoji]128527[/emoji]

How low will they go? [emoji]128514[/emoji] I may be in at 700 [emoji]128527[/emoji]
I guess if the restock happens and based on the suspected "20k more" that they won't fall below $1,000.  Beluga's are at $1000 almost and those are nowhere near as limited or sought after as the Zebra's.

Lol, is DRose still with Adidas or something? It looks like he can barely fit his foot in the shoes; Adidas needs to hook him up with the right size.

He's wearing the Zebras like they're house slippers and he's not even wearing socks.

Peep the background...
lmao

Is he wearing the Grey Gums in these pics? Do they really look that different depending on the lighting? 

22e91d573b3fa61a1220b2de7f5c1de4.jpg

kanye-west-explains-fashion-on-twitter-01-640x943.jpg

kanye-west-ripped-jeans-paris-airport-01-764x1024.jpg

Lol, is DRose still with Adidas or something? It looks like he can barely fit his foot in the shoes; Adidas needs to hook him up with the right size.

He's wearing the Zebras like they're house slippers and he's not even wearing socks.

Peep the background...
They really can be used for house slippers when you think about it  lol

Is this zebra restock really going to happen because i don't see the prices falling

So first there was purportedly a July drop of the blades, and now a mythical restock of zebras....besides YM on April fools day mentioning this restock has there been another source?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom