ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I usually have my shoes posted in FB groups, Grailed, and eBay. Since I'm in Europe, I unfortunately don't have access to StockX or GOAT.

Priority always goes to local groups. Less hassle overall because of shipping and no fees :D

True, but sadly now I have to pay a cancellation fee because I sold through both at almost the same time haha. Super bad luck

What are stockX's consequences? I put the same listing on both ebay and stockX and overnight the ebay one sold like an hour before the stockX one.. Told them to cancel it but wow what a coincidence. My fault completely though, I just hope I don't get banned. [emoji]128533[/emoji]
If I was you I would send them to stockx, whats worse receiving some bad feedback that you could potentially fight or losing money 

If I was you I would send them to stockx, whats worse receiving some bad feedback that you could potentially fight or losing money 

I had already sent them an email this morning to cancel it and it was my first item sold on stockX, so it's not a big deal. The only thing I would lose is that stockX is an easy platform to sell on haha

I had already sent them an email this morning to cancel it and it was my first item sold on stockX, so it's not a big deal. The only thing I would lose is that stockX is an easy platform to sell on haha
They'll charge you 15% of the sale but not ban you

I got KICK OFF stockX for the same reason

Canceling a sale, when I was trying to list an item and put the correct Sale price.

StockX charged me $25 bucks or something

I called my Bank and had it reversed, emailed stockX after and told them to Eat IT!

Canceling a sale, when I was trying to list an item and put the correct Sale price.

I called my Bank and had it reversed, emailed stockX after and told them to Eat IT!

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Might do that [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

savage...I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom