ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a fair price to ask for a pair of gently worn breds?  Trying to decide whether I should get rid of those, or a pair of DS creams.

So I was reorganizing the closet and noticed this. The logo on the bottom box is from a pair of breds bought from a reputable source and the top box is from my pair of belugas. Notice how the breds is slightly off balance? Anybody ever have issues with this? Thought I saw this come up before. Maybe it was @reigning if I remember correctly. Any info is greatly appreciated.

View media item 2448495

So I was reorganizing the closet and noticed this. The logo on the bottom box is from a pair of breds bought from a reputable source and the top box is from my pair of belugas. Notice how the breds is slightly off balance? Anybody ever have issues with this? Thought I saw this come up before. Maybe it was @reigning if I remember correctly. Any info is greatly appreciated.
Here's my pairs. The Belugas on the top and the Breds on the bottom, though I didn't align the boxes properly.

Last edited:
Sorry to be a bother with all my previous questions about the bred v2s, but you guys think they'll ever go up in value? Kinda willing to take 580 all in for em rn on my local fb group.

Anyone that has received shipment notification from Yeezy Supply but have not yet had any movement on the parcel?

Mine is still stuck at label created, 2 emails to them without any response yet. :/

Anyone that has received shipment notification from Yeezy Supply but have not yet had any movement on the parcel?

Mine is still stuck at label created, 2 emails to them without any response yet. :/

Hate to say it but those things aren't coming man...Sucks that YS isn't getting back to you either...

What are stockX's consequences? I put the same listing on both ebay and stockX and overnight the ebay one sold like an hour before the stockX one.. Told them to cancel it but wow what a coincidence. My fault completely though, I just hope I don't get banned. [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Last edited:
What are stockX's consequences? I put the same listing on both ebay and stockX and overnight the ebay one sold like an hour before the stockX one.. Told them to cancel it but wow what a coincidence. My fault completely though, I just hope I don't get banned. [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Think they charge your card 15% of the sale from what I seen before according to a NTEr who had it happen

Might be a stupid question but unless you make significantly more from the eBay sale,, I'd rather cancel that order (unless you mess with eBay heavy like that. I personally don't)

Last edited:
Might be a stupid question but unless you make significantly more from the eBay sale,, I'd rather cancel that order (unless you mess with eBay heavy like that. I personally don't)

Lol that's like me rn between stockX and a facebook seller. Making 30 bucks more through stockX but trying to cancel that one due to the fact that I'm not tryna flake on the dude through facebook.

Lol I usually have my shoes posted in FB groups, Grailed, and eBay. Since I'm in Europe, I unfortunately don't have access to StockX or GOAT.

Priority always goes to local groups. Less hassle overall because of shipping and no fees :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom