ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol so many people talking out the ***, been seeing around the internet about the zebras restocking, yeah right.. only time yeezy restock i seen was infants. and pb to me was a rerelease... no one wants to accept the L

Sizing questions. Everybody's feet are different. I feel like it's 75% / 25% in favor of going .5 up on all V2s. That being said. Everybody is different. Understandable that most questions are from people who are getting yeezys for the first time, but if you have any pair of V2s after the belugas you should know whether or not your TTS is right or wrong for you. I haven't experienced any difference in fit between BF pairs and Bred. And I don't anticipate any difference when I get my zebras on Friday. Less than 48 hours away from delivery. Can't wait.
Crap well if that's the case I think I may have messed up. My first pair were the breds and I just ordered some belugas in the same size as the breds hopefully they'll fit the same

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Crap well if that's the case I think I may have messed up. My first pair were the breds and I just ordered some belugas in the same size as the breds hopefully they'll fit the same

Honestly man I think you'll be fine. None of these fit any differently for me and I've gone .5 up every time. I highly doubt belugas fit THAT differently. And worst case scenario you can replace the insole with a thicker one. Like a Dr Scholls insert.

Place too thick of an insole could result to heel slipping since your heel is raised higher

Anybody here knows anything about adidas influencer. People who get yeezy early and even samples etc. My guy claim he can reorder any yeezy for me through the adidas design team as design purpose. Very curious if its legit or not. lol

Musician,Artist, sports, actor; ETC...

also sounds like someone who gets you to wear adidas

Influencer sounds like brainwasher

I think he's referring to social media users that have a lot of followers, not actual celebrities. There are people on Twitter and IG that have thousands of followers that get free product from companies like Adidas and Nike. Deal is they get free stuff, but they have to promote their products on their social media accounts daily in return. I'm pretty sure a lot of these people have to sign contracts agreeing to it.

Smart move on Adidas and Nike. Get access to hundreds of thousands of followers on social media for pretty much free, all you have to do is give em some free shoes. Pretty good ROI in terms of marketing and promotion.

i know sizing questions are annoying/everyones foot is diff but it kinda sucks how the v2 sizing is all over the place especially if i want to trade for zebras. id hate to trade for the wrong size ugh. 

ive seen both TTS or .5 up like other v2s so weird lol

If it helps. I wear sz 10 in basically everything (Jordan's, ultraboost, asics and most new balance models). Got a 9.5 in V1's because the material stretches and I'm happy with that fit. I got a sz 10 in the Zebras and they fit perfect. Only thing is slightly snug in the big toe area but nothing I'd sz up for. Plus I'm sure it'll stretch slightly like my ultranoost or V1's.

lol so many people talking out the ***, been seeing around the internet about the zebras restocking, yeah right.. only time yeezy restock i seen was infants. and pb to me was a rerelease... no one wants to accept the L
YeezySupply has restocked almost every pair of yeezys well after their release date.
Cats out here about to get blocked on ebay. Bidding & not paying. Pay the piper. My wife needs her size in the Bred's.
you sold your Zebras to get Breds?

Actually a lot of people got thru on the YS restock
laugh.gif
. They can't be compared to the boutiques that restock 1-3 pairs. 

Theres already a line/group of people in front of that Jimmy Jazz 
laugh.gif
. It's gonna get real dangerous out there. Even if they live raffle, I'd be weary of walking out that store with kicks that a mob of people outside would want to rob you for. 

Last edited:
I understand the idea behind camping and respect the hustle of making easy cash by doing so.

What I don't understand is that they have yet to say if it's a live raffle or FCFS.  It's wasting time in a sense when you have no idea of how they'll release. They'd be better off waiting in the Supreme line to make money today then jump in that line.  
laugh.gif

Glad it's not like that here in Chicago, camping is basically non-existent besides an occasional release at Saint Alfred.  

Last edited:

Theres already a line/group of people in front of that Jimmy Jazz 
laugh.gif
. It's gonna get real dangerous out there. Even if they live raffle, I'd be weary of walking out that store with kicks that a mob of people outside would want to rob you for. 
I don't even recall the last time that I was in Harlem tho ... 

I'd feel sorry for anyone who goes to Jimmy Jazz purchases Yeezy's or Jay's and then goes to leave on the train at 125th Street[emoji]128064[/emoji] God Bless you!

I've parked directly in front of the HoH on Harlem and had to watch my back when walking out with some limited kicks. I had one dude threaten to rob me while still inside the store because I took a the last size 8.5 which is what he wanted. He had a group outside waiting too.

Last edited:
YS shipment coming today!!! x2!!!!....

breds... sorry not zebras.... breds...

Beluga and Kith UB for Zebra. Is that a fair trade when it comes to value? Both sides would be getting what they want

Thoughts on this trade if I can find someone to trade.  Trade my DS 2016 PB v1 + (add cash?) for Zebras? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom