ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. Good for you for proving a few pairs sold for $1300. Is anyone paying that right now though? Is the market value $1300 for breds right now though? Is the average asking price $1300 on Stockx/Goat?

Aint no logical person paying $1300 for breds RIGHT NOW. Not sure why Stockx sales shows it did but their sales chart isn't something to go off by lol

my point remains. numerous, plentiful amount of pairs have sold for $1300. one even sold for $1400.

what i said was very clear, i said: "pairs have sold for 1300$"

i didn't say "every single pair of Breds on earth has sold for 1300$."

i get size 13.5 or 14 when i cop yeezys. i'll be trying to get a pair of this size when i try to cop the whites. if i get them i'll be selling for a very high price just like all yeezys fetch, especially in these sizes. there won't be 120k pairs, it'll be a hard cop as usual with most people missing out and even if there is 120k pairs..., resale will STILL be high.

allegedly 74000 pairs of breds and 100k Oreos (there isn't, but let's pretend there is) and resale is very high on both these shoes. just like it will be on the whites.

if people want to sleep on the release due to the 120k rumour then great, easier cop & more money for me if i get a pair or 2.

Last edited:
Cool. Good for you for proving a few pairs sold for $1300. Is anyone paying that right now though? Is the market value $1300 for breds right now though? Is the average asking price $1300 on Stockx/Goat?

Aint no logical person paying $1300 for breds RIGHT NOW. Not sure why Stockx sales shows it did but their sales chart isn't something to go off by lol

my point remains. numerous, plentiful amount of pairs have sold for $1300. one even sold for $1400.

what i said was very clear, i said: "pairs have sold for 1300$"

i didn't say "every single pair of Breds on earth has sold for 1300$."

i get size 13.5 or 14 when i cop yeezys. i'll be trying to get a pair of this size when i try to cop the whites. if i get them i'll be selling for a very high price just like all yeezys fetch, especially in these sizes. there won't be 120k pairs, it'll be a hard cop as usual with most people missing out and even if there is 120k pairs..., resale will STILL be high.

allegedly 74000 pairs of breds and 100k Oreos (there isn't, but let's pretend there is) and resale is very high on both these shoes. just like it will be on the whites.

if people want to sleep on the release due to the 120k rumour then great, easier cop & more money for me if i get a pair or 2.

Stockx also shows that pairs have sold for $488 too. It doesn't mean anything.

You need to look at the average prices. not outlier sales that have little influence over the evaluation of the shoe.

$1,300 is nowhere near the average price.

You need to look at the average prices. not outlier sales that have little influence over the evaluation of the shoe.

i never said it was the average price.

i never said it was the average price.

Then drop it.

What' the point of bringing up a $1,300 sale if it means absolutely nothing to the value of this shoe.

Lol, there is a lot of Breds but the resale is nothing close to 1300, barely even half of that for most common sizes.

1300 is only possible for outlier sizes say maybe a US16. Also StockX grabs sales figure from other portals as well, so FlightClub or even eBay sales can be tracked there but sometimes actual transaction MAY not take place.

While that picture definitely doesn't show the ACTUAL stock figure down to the X, but it is a good estimation of proportions of stocks between colours and does also line up with the resale price due to supply levels.

the size 16 sold for 1400. the 1200s and 1300s are a varity of other sizes.

no matter how many white are released it'll be worth copping the resale will still be high, as it always is.

you think there'll be 120k i don't. that's really all it is. i agree to disagree.

74000 breds allegedly and "pairs have sold for 1300$".

so, 120k pairs and logic dictates resale will still be as high as the 1000s.

Then drop it.

What' the point of bringing up a $1,300 sale if it means absolutely nothing to the value of this shoe.

the many people who sold for similar figures would beg to differ.

in about a year every single pair of breds will be that price or more. then what? is resale still not $1300 "because something something"?

Last edited:
in about a year every single pair of breds will be that price or more. then what? is resale still not $1300 "because something something"?
no way, lol.

would be happy to bet on prices of breds on 3/23/18 not being $1300 average.

if the larger production numbers are true on whites, avg. resell will be the lowest among any V2.  i don't know what you're referring to when you say resell will be high - in terms of % over retail, or what?  just saying "high" without giving context isn't very helpful.

Then drop it.

the many people who sold for similar figures would beg to differ.

Then we can have this discussion in a years time but right now, you're just talking out of your ***.

As long as the next yeezy 350 colorway isn't a black suite, then the resale value won't be affected by the production size unless it's a significant increase in amount compared to the black friday productions. Even then, those that know how to get multiples will get more inventory than normally so production size will only help if the stock increases in yeezysupply or adidas.* . Other than that, I still see it as the same chance percentage for in store raffles. 

Sit down buddy. You know nothing about reselling if you think the cream pair will be a cash cow

Any Yeezy (outside Cleats and Toddler size) are cash cow. You are getting 100% ROI on all yeezy purchase, at worst. Show me a portfolio with today's market that has anything even over 20% ROR.

Investing 220+tax and profiting 200-250 is an insane return. Not quiet the beast the Zebras are fetching, an outllier itself. But every V2 release, if you invested in it, have been yielding amazing returns. Like i stated once in the old yeezy release, there are people that i know that cop 10-20 pairs every release (sans Zebra) and made it a great side job.

Any Yeezy (outside Cleats and Toddler size) are cash cow. You are getting 100% ROI on all yeezy purchase, at worst. Show me a portfolio with today's market that has anything even over 20% ROR.

Investing 220+tax and profiting 200-250 is an insane return. Not quiet the beast the Zebras are fetching, an outllier itself. But every V2 release, if you invested in it, have been yielding amazing returns. Like i stated once in the old yeezy release, there are people that i know that cop 10-20 pairs every release (sans Zebra) and made it a great side job.

This I do agree with. Youre making decent money with any release.

Best summary of the entire pointless Market Talk back and forth all morning. Gonna be a long wait till next Drop.

one of the best trips of my life repped! 

the wife and i were just talking about doing another trip next year :nthat:

Now I'm more excited.

Going to be in Cartagena. Going with some Colombians but if you have any recommendations, PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom