ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont forget people also paying thousands of dollars for little pieces of pressurized carbon rocks :rofl:

Apples Oranges. ...?

What a time we're in that cloth sneakers aren't too bad priced at 1350.. ridiculous.

You going for the next release cw? Worn your zebras yet? What do you think of the comfort?
Zebras are very comfortable, have yet to un-ds them though. I can't do the cream whites, I will try for my size though just so I can see them in person lol.

Newb question here- so I'm gonna try and get a pair of zebra and was wondering how's the sizing? never tried a pair of yeezy before so I'm unsure what size to get, but for a ref, my usual nike size is 10.5us on Jordan, air max etc. thanks again

Theoretically dude with the pay day loan argument is making sense. Its just extra work compared to selling the Zebras for $500.

Stillin aint even give a proper argument, he just keeps calling dude dumb for using a pay day loan when homie kinda makes sense. :lol:

Newb question here- so I'm gonna try and get a pair of zebra and was wondering how's the sizing? never tried a pair of yeezy before so I'm unsure what size to get, but for a ref, my usual nike size is 10.5us on Jordan, air max etc. thanks again
Im a 9 In AM1 and a 9.5 in all yeezy v2 including zebras, my tts is a 9 

Financial advisory and investing thread, how can we help you?
roll.gif

trying to change the subject here, any news on the creams? any reliable sources saying these are coming out?
Does Jake from State Farm wear Yeezys with the khakis?
State farm is an insurance company though 
nerd.gif

oh man I hope this doesn't start a whole argument on whether or not people should insure their yeezys 
roll.gif

trying to change the subject here, any news on the creams? any reliable sources saying these are coming out?

State farm is an insurance company though 
nerd.gif

oh man I hope this doesn't start a whole argument on whether or not people should insure their yeezys 
roll.gif

Insurance companies are financial institutions though. 
tongue.gif

Back to the topic, I hope everyone eats. I need to cook a pair for me, wifey, and daughter. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom