ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I can find identical replacement laces for my Yeezy V2 Whites? The aglets are starting to fray. Where can I find identical quality and looking laces?

just enter the zip in the app .... stores will come up for that zip....no need to break out the satellite dish of death to do this. 

With all this positive talk I've got a gut feeling solestrike gonna hit huge and I'm not gonna do it lol

I bit the bullet on Solestrike; it's pretty expensive, but if he runs your info on every site like promised, it could be a worthwhile investment.

That's why I'm on the fence! Heck, even one hit is still at almost immediately guaranteed resale price.

I bit the bullet on Solestrike; it's pretty expensive, but if he runs your info on every site like promised, it could be a worthwhile investment.
I think odds are much higher you get one pair and pay the $300 fee, which would be a total of $520, so basically you're paying resale. Smart marketing by them though.

just enter the zip in the app .... stores will come up for that zip....no need to break out the satellite dish of death to do this. 
i tried that im already signed up at that location as well for my reservation but every time i try to do a head start check in

those codes are no good for me

How many people gonna accidentally copp this ring on ys 
nerd.gif

i tried that im already signed up at that location as well for my reservation but every time i try to do a head start check in

those codes are no good for me
Head start codes have a short life span (30 min?) and is then recycled.

is it true that there would be a lot of pairs to go around with this release? what are the numbers like?

Yea bro lace tips. Common misconception, aglets can also be clear/ plastic like on regular laces i.e. The oreos in my case.
i had a homie who replaced his PBs with rope laces from Laced Up and of course there's laceLab which should have the flat rope style of v2s. 

Last edited:

is it true that there would be a lot of pairs to go around with this release? what are the numbers like?
Over 100k worldwide according to an image floating around that was correct for the past releases, 31k ADC on that image

YM stated it was a little more than breds numbers

So this release in Confirmed I noticed the W and M option for the adult pairs .... can't remember the ability to distinguish between women's and men's pairs for previous release. Was this always an option or something new?

3 in store raffle tickets. Lot of people still signing up at 7pm. Legit just saw like 3 50-60 year old men signing up, no kids even with them. One was wearing stereotypical white new balance shoes

3 in store raffle tickets. Lot of people still signing up at 7pm. Legit just saw like 3 50-60 year old men signing up, no kids even with them. One was wearing stereotypical white new balance shoes

where at?

I forgot if you were In MI or out of state :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom