ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
 Maybe they connected the dots and hit that reset button.............cant be a coincidence. IJS
connected what dots tho?

i have 3 accounts 

(1) FL

(1) FTA

(1) Champs

wife has 3 accounts

"    "

same address, separate phone numbers....

phone just finished rebooting tho...BRB

I know its done now, the question was who copped the uptempos while waiting for the raffle to open. 
I was about to checkout the black pair and decided against it, these were too expensive when they came out in the late 90's and still are (had the all white leather pair back then, they're nice but not THAT nice)

connected what dots tho?

i have 3 accounts 
(1) FL
(1) FTA
(1) Champs

wife has 3 accounts
"    "

same address, separate phone numbers....

phone just finished rebooting tho...BRB

Oh ok. They must not believe you are 2 different people, :lol:

Maybe just wait for the apps to "correct" themselves if the reinstall doesnt work. They do weird things the days leading up to reservations

I have the same thing. No issues. .....yet.
Same here.. about to cop me 6 pearsssss 
smokin.gif

You have to wait until everything says platinum VIP, if you don't you will be out of luck. Some people will say it's okay do it, they can just adjust it for you. That's not true, once you confirm it's locked it. You might be out of luck since it has to be in by 5pm today. Hope this helps.

This is not true because I locked in my size and later my app updated. Me and others have done it. I helped someone yesterday with it. It might be too late for this person though since today is the deadline for the app. But yes you can confirm everything and later update your status

This is not true because I locked in my size and later my app updated. Me and others have done it. I helped someone yesterday with it. It might be too late for this person though since today is the deadline for the app. But yes you can confirm everything and later update your status

True I have done this after starting a reservation. It is tricky but can be done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom