ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
is shiekh doing their instore/online raffle with these?
nerd.gif
it's already too late. Monday was the last day to enter online raffles, and I believe DTLA legacy and Hollywood only did instore raffles on Monday too. 

someone just posted a FTL one. u can use that one (first post on this page)

Apparently Im a noob at this. I entered the code above but to no luck on it. Sorry for my ignorance on this . Do I have to change my stores to use that code? It seems like no Footlocker code is working for me when I enter it in. The zipcode for the FTL is 30346. Once again my apologies for the ignorance on my part.

Apparently Im a noob at this. I entered the code above but to no luck on it. Sorry for my ignorance on this . Do I have to change my stores to use that code? It seems like no Footlocker code is working for me when I enter it in. The zipcode for the FTL is 30346. Once again my apologies for the ignorance on my part.
Change your zip code to the one he posted and enter the code after you select the store. Once you checked in, change it back to your zip and store(s) of choice

Change your zip code to the one he posted and enter the code after you select the store. Once you checked in, change it back to your zip and store(s) of choice

Thank you all for the help. I apologize for the many questions. I feel dumb now that I have done it. Again appreciate the patience. Lets all Eat!!!

no dice fellas. where i live, its all actual in person raffles and so far no cigar. looks like online will be my last chance and you know how that goes.

If you are using a code and zip code for the codes that are being posted;

*Click on "view selected stores"
*Type in zip code in search bar
*Click on "search" just above your phone keyboard
*Select the store(s) that corresponds to the zip code
*Click on "headstart"
*Click on "check in at store"
*Then click on "tap here"
*Enter in the 4 digit code
*After it checks you in, go back to "view selected stores" and switch it back to the store nearest you.

no dice fellas. where i live, its all actual in person raffles and so far no cigar. looks like online will be my last chance and you know how that goes.
Keep hope alive. I think it's safe to say that everyone is feeling optimistic about this release.

If I were footsites I would re-evaluate the check in system lol. Too easy to exploit! But hey not complaining. I'll keep taking advantage

If I were footsites I would re-evaluate the check in system lol. Too easy to exploit! But hey not complaining. I'll keep taking advantage
take out codes completely and just do it thru the beacon. More people will show up in the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom