ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all sound crazy, space jams number were crazy and and in a good market can still fetch $300...I know I could. No Yeezy's less than $450

I went to this one spot for the first time to sign up for their raffle during my lunch break. All they did was right down ur name, number, and size on a sheet of paper with everyone else's info on it. They didn't hand out any tickets or anything. I'm very curious to see how winner's are "chosen"

I keep hearing on here that all the store will have large # of stocks for these but I just saw a IG message from Blends and it literally says "Due to limited supply and high demand...

I keep hearing on here that all the store will have large # of stocks for these but I just saw a IG message from Blends and it literally says "Due to limited supply and high demand...
Just marketing speak, Every shoe is "Limited" in the rawest sense, even GR's. 

They're just hyping the release up

Don't let people fool u with "large # of stocks" and how these are not limited. Still less pairs than royals. The only people that these will be more available for are the people that always get yeezys

I went to this one spot for the first time to sign up for their raffle during my lunch break. All they did was right down ur name, number, and size on a sheet of paper with everyone else's info on it. They didn't hand out any tickets or anything. I'm very curious to see how winner's are "chosen"

Easy. If you're a friend or family of someone who works there then you're name is chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom