ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang that was a drive from MV to Montebello, you definitely put in work for these. Congrats on the pairs.
Thanks man. I always put work in and I only have won oreos before this, sad to say. Team retail is tough... But I started early. I went from del amo at 8am to Stonewood, to montebello, to mission viejo. It was a mission to say the least. I'm just grateful I was able to secure.

Got the call from FNL FoxValley Mall in IL for my 8.5

Cooked 2/3 on FNL raffles so that's dope. Onto the footstore apps tomorrow.

Congrats on everyone that's already cooked and good luck to everyone still looking. Never give up hope still got plenty of chances left

Last edited:
Yeeee got a phone call from Sun Valley Shoe Palace while driving home from getting Champs code.  Was screaming like a little girl in mah car.  
pimp.gif

roll.gif

So..we get our results tomorrow at 6? For footlocker? I am feeling optimistic and pessimistic at the same time lol

Dropping in to subcribe for the thread. This is the first time my wife actually wants a pair of yeezys and of course she tells me that today. Hopefully I can cop for both of us. She gets first priority since it would be her first pair of yeezys/boosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom