ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I prefer the classics

I still need to try the Varsity when I'm in Atlanta. Can't tell you how many times I passed by with the intent to stop there on the way through. I should be out there to see FSU and 'Bama Sept 2 though 
glasses.gif
make sure to get the orange freeze doe

I prefer the classics

I still need to try the Varsity when I'm in Atlanta. Can't tell you how many times I passed by with the intent to stop there on the way through. I should be out there to see FSU and 'Bama Sept 2 though 
glasses.gif
TIGERS BABY!!!   :wink:

When the breds dropped on YS and the link changed, did u guys have to go back to the home page and then click on the shoe? Or were y'all blessed with the link cause someone posted it?

They at least have Canes in CA, at least SoCal. Zaxby's and Canes are kinda of the same to me. Now Foosackly's in Mobile, AL ... that's the business 
nthat.gif
Nothing like Zaxbys!   ...but I'm gonna have to look up Canes next time I'm in the area.  Thanks! lol

Never heard of  Foosacklys either lol
No problem. Foosackly's is smaller. They're out of Mobile, but have been branching out in to Pensacola and further east.

Cane's

I prefer the classics

glasses.gif
TIGERS BABY!!!   :wink:
Which one doe? So many ... Clemson, Auburn, LSU ... lol

Last edited:
Someone correct me please if im wrong, but ys cant drop them until 3am est the earliest right? Being they drop today 4/29 its not 4/29 on west coast until 3am est. Is this true? or have they dropped before 3am est before?

Someone correct me please if im wrong, but ys cant drop them until 3am est the earliest right? Being they drop today 4/29 its not 4/29 on west coast until 3am est. Is this true? or have they dropped before 3am est before?
never thought about it that way. 

I finally cooked on a pair! I hit through  the in-store raffle at the Hollywood SP. They had at least 100 winners. That was the spot to go in LA.

how about you read back. 

never thought about it that way. 
12 am EST drops jack me up since it's 9 pm PST "the day before" for me. I was stuffing my fat face when KITH dropped.

Last edited:
8/10 secured. Good luck everyone! [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]
Since you have 8 already, you don't need that. Make sure you secured a size 10 and use Fahqu001 for the name. Thanks

Last edited:
When the breds dropped on YS and the link changed, did u guys have to go back to the home page and then click on the shoe? Or were y'all blessed with the link cause someone posted it?

what do u mean the link changed? like so refreshing is useless on ys?

No problem. Foosackly's is smaller. They're out of Mobile, but have been branching out in to Pensacola and further east.

Cane's

Which one doe? So many ... Clemson, Auburn, LSU ... lol
ONLY 1 ......C-L-E-M-S-O-N! , T-I-G-E-rrrrrrR-S! Fight Tigers. Fight Tigers, Fight Fight Fight! 

lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom