ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't stand these kind of raffles, tagging people, reposting, following them on social, **** outta here. I'd rather not buy the shoes from them lol.
Barneys is an exception though. I've seen people in here win through them . Plus, you can only have 1 entry. No sharing BS.

When I hit on Barneys I called thru myself to place my order [emoji]128514[/emoji]cause I didn't have the patience to wait for the call. & yes they did email me prior to this saying I won. (Oreo drop)

I can't stand these kind of raffles, tagging people, reposting, following them on social, **** outta here. I'd rather not buy the shoes from them lol.

theres is just straight up have a Facebook, no sharing, liking, or tagging

I reactivated my old Facebook to join but deactivated it right away... is that bad? I haven't officially been on Facebook since like 2010 :lol:

remember winning the kicksusa pirate black raffle (2015 pair)... It was great, but i knew then that'd be it for my luck on these raffles
laugh.gif

YS customer service is nonexistent
I didn't know. I wonder if that only applies to Boost drops.

Still hoping dude gets his pair somehow, slim odds but hopefully the address was linked to the payment method or something crazy. I'd let the chips fall where they may. The worst thing that could happen is a refund. I highly doubt they would ship out shoes with nowhere to ship them.

Last edited:
I accidently entered both men and infant raffles . . . hopefully i get a call for an adult pair otherwise 
mean.gif

What a joke CAPTCHA from this sat for the creams is still running on my computer hahaha[ATTACHMENT=13593]ScreenShot2017-05-01at12.45.22PM.png (648k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Anyone notice how difficult the CAPTCHAS were? I had to do 3-4 CAPTCHAS before I succeeded and the one where you had to select all the pictures was loading SO SLOW.

Last edited:
I hit the order on Saturday morning for the triple white without problem, got the tracking number but no confirmation email from Adidas. 

Was worried and called Adidas regarding this issue, so far I've made 4 calls and all they told me is that there is no problem with my order, and it would be shipped to me no matter what. They've been telling that they are receiving some kind of overload these days and that might be the reason I did not receive my confirmation email. This morning, I received the confirmation email from ADC that was supposed to be here since the day I placed my order.

I know most (or at least some) have also received a confirmation that the item is already shipped, but my status is still on the packaging and waiting to be shipped. This morning, I made another call to Adidas and the customer service assistant assured me that the order is in their database and it would ship in a few days. 

Big LOSE? Or would these 4 customer service assistant be right? And does the late confirmation email (titled 'Game On') show that my order is processing and won't be cancelled?

Chill on harassing the reps..

Anyone notice how difficult the CAPTCHAS were? I had to do 3-4 CAPTCHAS before I succeeded and the one where you had to select all the pictures was loading SO SLOW.
Yeah, I went through at least 100 and I would say only 10-12 actually went through as correct. I just started skipping to the ones with numbers and even those weren't all registering as correct, even if you waited for the new ones without to sit after they loaded

So now that its over I think I can get a response to this. What was everyone posting about the 10 min HS and all that? Is that the footlocker app or a Reservations app? How were you supposed to enter that raffle?

edit

How did you guys find info about raffles around your area and online? I only knew about the raffles on the Restocks app. Missed out on sites like Ubiq and Villa and I'm in Philly too :x

Usuallly the same places that do the raffle each release. So just by going through so many yeezy releases. I know where to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom