ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping 2 for myself personally. The other pairs are for trading towards pairs that i don't want to "pay resell" for.

I don't mind sitting on these since yeezys always trend up and I'm not hurting for the cash atm.

Last edited:

- Have Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari.

- Open a window and an incognito/private window for each browser.

I did this with my Macbook and desktop, and I got through the splash page about 4-6 times (if I remember correctly).

Funny side-story: I copped a pair on ADC while I was on the toilet with my Macbook.
Once you get through once, its usually easier to continue buying or get back in (if for some reason you have to go back through). A lot of people didn't get through this release or the previous with the same amount of tabs and browsers. I've always done better from my office too (we have our own servers)

I wonder how many here are keeping to rock/stock versus flip/resell. Very curious to know.
Bought one pair to stock. If i manage to get my hands on another pair for a reasonable price i might rock one of them but I'm just too nervous about them getting dirty

Question for the people who hit on Confirmed for Creams or any other 2017 Yeezy: Have any of you hit with an iphone 4?

Question for the people who hit on Confirmed for Creams or any other 2017 Yeezy: Have any of you hit with an iphone 4?
i haven't personally but I'm sure its been done. People were hitting with IE on Xbox Ones 
laugh.gif

copped  4. sold two, 1 to rock, 1 to stock. should have stocked 2 though.
Whoa, that's a huge W. All from online or what? Some folks can't even get through Adidas's splash page. I managed to snag one a few minutes before they sold out. Got lucky, I think.

Once you get through once, its usually easier to continue buying or get back in (if for some reason you have to go back through). A lot of people didn't get through this release or the previous with the same amount of tabs and browsers. I've always done better from my office too (we have our own servers)
Man, it must really suck if someone has not ever, not even once gone through the splash page

Bought one pair to stock. If i manage to get my hands on another pair for a reasonable price i might rock one of them but I'm just too nervous about them getting dirty
Same. The white, I am so bad keeping white shoes clean. Most of my collection are dark colored shoes, lol.

Whoa, that's a huge W. All from online or what? Some folks can't even get through Adidas's splash page. I managed to snag one a few minutes before they sold out. Got lucky, I think.
3 from the Footsite apps and the last one from a local raffle.

You didn't know it's the end of the world if your order gets cancelled, right.

better starting writing a letter to ya'll families explaining.

3 from the Footsite apps and the last one from a local raffle.
Footsites are myths to me. I've been trying to purchase hyped pairs online through all of those sites since 2013 and have won 0. FinishLine is different but FTL/Champs/EastBay/FA, 0.

Congrats to you, crazy skills. Do you just keep manually adding to the cart even when they say that all items are carted? Just keep spamming?

I'm here to watch Officer Mahoney shut down all the "My pears came in" pics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom