ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
200x200px-ZC-53be49fb_500x1000px-LL-87b877fd_QHG57XydFxwG.gif

well thats "reselling" BUT I'm saying dudes wasting 10-12 hours in two days total driving around getting tickets just to grab a few pairs to flip

I see nothing wrong if you can grab a second and flip it to pay for the pair you keep. I've technically done it in the past :lol:

was just mentioning people who sit out, camp for tickets, drive around all day strictly to resell because they don't do anything else

Yep [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I wouldn't even bother if they wife left me alone about all my shoes. I've bought around 6 or 7 pairs after I said "no more this year" [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anyone get tracking from adidas that ordered size 9 around 10:30:15am est with paypal using a logitech mouse ?

I think those are shipping first

Last edited:
Tax resellers, that'll make things fair. We all know it's coming if people make tax free 50,000 incomes uncle Sam will eventually want a cut.
you know damn well resellers aint reporting ****

people don't even pay taxes for their legit jobs :lol:

I pay taxes and a lot at that. On ebay...over 20k and 200 transactions paypal 1099 coming. Now if yall talking about resellers that do things strictly cash, that's a different story.

Last edited:
On reselling...
What I don't understand is the people who try to resell on NT way above the market value of their shoes.
Not naming names but I see pairs on here few hundred $ over the asking price on GOAT and StockX.

Like come on, this is a sneaker forum with highly intelligent buyers/sellers and you trying to over value your sneakers?
Another thing is I feel like this is a community where we should be helping each other so the price should be lower than the market $ if you sell here.

I thought the same thing but I guess they're right when they say that money is the root of all evil. Pre yeezy craze their was a time when I would say sneaker communities would look out for each other in a sense. Maybe not always at retail but not much over. Now days people tend to be into sneakers in general (mainly yeezys) just to make extra cash. It's not a community anymore, it's a country club. A bunch of sneaker reseller snobs who pride themselves in driving up the demand and price for shoes that they honestly don't even like for the sake of making a profit. Not knocking anyone's hustle but at the end of the day, some of you all who are copping 5+ pairs every release should atleast try to let 1 or 2 go at retail or slightly over to someone who missed out. doing a good deed and still profiting close to a thousand bucks is better than being greedy hoarding sneakers for the sake of gloating to usernames on your computer screen in hopes of gaining e-props and a substantial ROI... just my 2 cents tho. Anywho, if I don't find my girl a pair of these before her birthday at the end of the month for a reasonable price she'll be getting fenty puma slides, maybe even two pair & that would still be cheaper than one pair of yeezys at these crazy resale prices smfh

Don't even try to compare those examples to a bunch of idiots who buy up all the shoes to resell to people who don't have the same means or contacts. Only comparison would be someone buying up all the houses and you have to jump through hoops to even have a chance to purchase one or buy at their price, that's not the case when buying a home or antiques.
their are people that buy up houses in an area and that causes certain people to be priced out. This happens more than you think look at the prices for homes in the bay area.  If groups of people are buying up houses left and right causing the prices to for all homes to rise. They are pricing out certain home buyers that could afford the homes if people were not buying them at inflated prices.  Like no shade at the Chinese homies, but I heard that alot of rich chinese just be buying up homes in the bay area creating these insane housing prices.

Buying US property is a status symbol like judging phones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom