ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeezy 2 >
Solar's are the GOAT.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
If you guys haven't signed up for My UPS yet, DO IT.

It's free and let's you know if there are any packages being delivered to your address. I didn't receive YS shipping email, but UPS has already notified me of the scheduled delivery. 

Last edited:
Sorry to interrupt all the cream yeezy talk but I finally got my first pair of yeezys! I got the v2 black/reds. I tried to cop back in Feb when they released, and actually had them in cart on YS but got cart jacked. 

In retrospect I prob should of copped earlier but just decided that these were the only yeezys that I really liked, so said F it and copped them. 

Sorry to interrupt all the cream yeezy talk but I finally got my first pair of yeezys! I got the v2 black/reds. I tried to cop back in Feb when they released, and actually had them in cart on YS but got cart jacked. 

In retrospect I prob should of copped earlier but just decided that these were the only yeezys that I really liked, so said F it and copped them. 
You won't regret it 
nthat.gif

yes same email....hope this debunks a lot of the "ADC will cancel your order fears". Like someone said earlier, scared money don't make money :lol:
I'm actually keeping these though- summer sneakers for the wife and I. She doesn't know I copped for her yet.

Damn I should've put that second order in. Will do next time. Thanks and congrats to you man!

yes same email....hope this debunks a lot of the "ADC will cancel your order fears". Like someone said earlier, scared money don't make money
laugh.gif

I'm actually keeping these though- summer sneakers for the wife and I. She doesn't know I copped for her yet.
Honey? I didnt know you were on this thread. Im away for this week, can you ship me the shoes? xoxo 

View media item 2423255Well, my girl's pair looks like it got cancelled. Was wondering if I could possibly email and ask to have both pushed through or possibly change CC info on her's since I was in a rush and used mine for both. Not to mention this was supposed to be a gift for her

In all honesty, what are the most pairs you've every had shipped to the same address?

Using different names, cards, etc...

Had two shipped to our house before, different cards, names, emails, phones.

Instead of using family's cards and addresses (They're crazy), do you think Adidas would get mad if there are multiple orders where:

- Same Name

- Same Address

- Different Email

- Different Card

- Different Phone

Just curious...

Well, my girl's pair looks like it got cancelled. Was wondering if I could possibly email and ask to have both pushed through or possibly change CC info on her's since I was in a rush and used mine for both. Not to mention this was supposed to be a gift for her
Where from?

From YS. Funny thing is I used her address for shipping but it somehow shows mine. Wondering if it had something to do with billing on my cc. Although I technically used hers as well. Sucks though since this was gonna be her first pair

From YS. Funny thing is I used her address for shipping but it somehow shows mine. Wondering if it had something to do with billing on my cc. Although I technically used hers as well. Sucks though since this was gonna be her first pair
That does suck, and if a smaller pair they're tougher to get like my wife's 5s.

Interesting, round two is only asking $100 over what they paid me in cash for my v2's. do they move them that quick? i thought they would sell for a bit more than that

So YS is cancelling multiple orders shipped to the same address?
Thats not what he said, he said:
possibly change CC info on her's since I was in a rush and used mine for both
which is exactly what has been said, don't use the same card- same address is fine (you need more than one card though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom