ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe some people don't think a shoe is worth 400+ dollars. It's not about paying resell for a lot of people, it's more about principle.

I mean think about it. If your finance was right, you are using your money wisely, and you REALLLLLYYYY wanted these, then you should be able to cop resale no problem.

But if you have to second guess it due to finance, then the smarter decision is not to pay resale regardless because obviously you dont have spending money like that.

im not trying to trash talk anyone... im just givin you guys a financial tip.

That is a terrible financial tip, as consumers getting the best deal possible is the best financial outcome if you're set on getting something.
Imagine the resell market if no-one cared about what the limit to resale prices were.
Its already ridiculous it will be ludicrous if we didn't set limits to ourselves and the sellers.

Different topic: how's the suede on the Chocolates? And, they don't glow right? Considering them for my next Yeezy bc I've always liked the 750 and GG is too much now
The suede is nice and soft. Very comfortable. Not too rich of a chocolate, so it can be styled easily. 

Albeit, I was a bigger fan of the suede on the Gel Lyte 3.1 Militia, it was very soft but had a bit of a darker brown. 

Can anyone link me the video of that guy who has people linked around him so no one got close to his yeezys?? I can't find it on YouTube

Different topic: how's the suede on the Chocolates? And, they don't glow right? Considering them for my next Yeezy bc I've always liked the 750 and GG is too much now
Its great quality imo, probably my favorite 750 (own OGs, GG, and Chocs) plus chocs have the best construction of the 750s since they removed all they extra stiff material near the zipper.

I really like my chocs

They have the most improvements of all the 750s also

Best zipper, great suede

Very happy with my pair

I know we are all annoyed with the shipping questions but I'm a little concerned. My package was expected to be delivered to my office today by end of day. It was on the delivery truck starting at 9:05 AM this morning. I waited around work waiting for the package to arrive and it never did. My tracking says: Delivery Exception - payment or pickup not ready. Did I get got? LOL...It was literally on the truck all day. Anyone else have this same issue. I am in Chicago if that matters.

That is a terrible financial tip, as consumers getting the best deal possible is the best financial outcome if you're set on getting something.
Imagine the resell market if no-one cared about what the limit to resale prices were.
Its already ridiculous it will be ludicrous if we didn't set limits to ourselves and the sellers.
yea buddy, you completely missed the point....

Maybe some people don't think a shoe is worth 400+ dollars. It's not about paying resell for a lot of people, it's more about principle.
they dont think 400 is worth it but $370 is? a $30 difference? my point still stands.

Well my pairs are coming Monday however one pair is still floating...I've been charged but haven't received any shipping updates on this one...even when I log into UPS.

I know we are all annoyed with the shipping questions but I'm a little concerned. My package was expected to be delivered to my office today by end of day. It was on the delivery truck starting at 9:05 AM this morning. I waited around work waiting for the package to arrive and it never did. My tracking says: Delivery Exception - payment or pickup not ready. Did I get got? LOL...It was literally on the truck all day. Anyone else have this same issue. I am in Chicago if that matters.

probably be delivered tomorrow

had that happen once with UPS where it was on the truck for delivery and ended up not being attempted and came the next day.

I wouldn't panic tis tomorrow. if nothing arrives then something is up for sure

So my package was either stolen, or FedEx delivered to the wrong address. Either way, **** FedEx. They said they delivered it and dropped it "At garage." I live in an apartment complex and the garages don't have #'s so lord knows where they left it. Heated 

So my package was either stolen, or FedEx delivered to the wrong address. Either way, **** FedEx. They said they delivered it and dropped it "At garage." I live in an apartment complex and the garages don't have #'s so lord knows where they left it. Heated 
mean.gif
 Sorry to hear bro, hopefully it turns up.  Any reason you didn't have it held at a FedEx store?

mean.gif
 Sorry to hear bro, hopefully it turns up.  Any reason you didn't have it held at a FedEx store?
Never had a need to. Live in a good neighborhood and they usually drop behind the gate on my front door. Live and learn I guess.

Hoping they delivered to the wrong address and whoever got it is an honest person. 

they dont think 400 is worth it but $370 is? a $30 difference? my point still stands.

You don't think almost a 10% difference should be a deal breaker for most people.
10% is a significant savings. I don't know about you but $30 goes a long way

Can't stand FedEx by me either. 

They recently delivered my dog food to a neighbor two streets over. Fortunately the neighbor didn't have a dog and she was heated at having a 30lb bag of dog food on her front steps. She called FedEx to pick it up and they didn't. I didn't know it was delivered to her but saw that the package showed as delivered. I filed a claim through FedEx and they stated that the driver delivered it to my front door, denied my claim.  Long story short, while I was looking through the surveillance footage (to see if they did deliver it and someone took it) lady tracked me down and asked me to move my package from her steps. $100 worth a dog food smh. 

I made sure to be home today when my creams were out for delivery. 

Can't stand FedEx by me either. 

They recently delivered my dog food to a neighbor two streets over. Fortunately the neighbor didn't have a dog and she was heated at having a 30lb bag of dog food on her front steps. She called FedEx to pick it up and they didn't. I didn't know it was delivered to her but saw that the package showed as delivered. I filed a claim through FedEx and they stated that the driver delivered it to my front door, denied my claim.  Long story short, while I was looking through the surveillance footage (to see if they did deliver it and someone took it) lady tracked me down and asked me to move my package from her steps. $100 worth a dog food smh. 

I made sure to be home today when my creams were out for delivery. 
It's ridiculous how horrible they are. 

Keeping the faith ill still get my package but chances are low 
sick.gif
 Opened a claim with FedEx so hopefully the driver can track it down 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom