ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe some people don't think a shoe is worth 400+ dollars. It's not about paying resell for a lot of people, it's more about principle.

they dont think 400 is worth it but $370 is? a $30 difference? my point still stands.
These shoes aren't worth 370 so why would you pay more? At best Yeezys are worth 220, some people like them enough to pay a little on top of that but everyone has a limit of what a shoe is worth to them. Just because you're naive enough to shell out a small fortune to wear a hyped brand doesn't mean there's logic to your madness. No one should be paying over 300 for these shoes but if you are all power to you, but there's no way you can look down on someone who won't pay 10 to 200 over retail.

Last edited:
Anyone elses package from YS say incorrecrly sorted? Says it will take an extra day to be delivered. Was supposed to get the today so i hope i get them tomorrow

Need A legit check guys. Thanks in advance

sick.gif

I know we are all annoyed with the shipping questions but I'm a little concerned. My package was expected to be delivered to my office today by end of day. It was on the delivery truck starting at 9:05 AM this morning. I waited around work waiting for the package to arrive and it never did. My tracking says: Delivery Exception - payment or pickup not ready. Did I get got? LOL...It was literally on the truck all day. Anyone else have this same issue. I am in Chicago if that matters.

I've had this before. That just means your stop was at the end of the day and the driver ran out of time and couldn't make the drop. You will get it tomorrow.

Anyone else notice when you click on your order # in your YS email that it brings you to the YS jewelry page, I Remember for the zebras it would direct you to your order confirmation page displaying the info.

Anyone elses package from YS say incorrecrly sorted? Says it will take an extra day to be delivered. Was supposed to get the today so i hope i get them tomorrow
My original update said it was to be delivered today then I got an update this morning saying it was delay, no reason mentioned. It will come tomorrow I'm sure since its just a few miles away

Anyone else notice when you click on your order # in your YS email that it brings you to the YS jewelry page, I Remember for the zebras it would direct you to your order confirmation page displaying the info.
The link is now just YS's main link, not order link.

I JUST got my YS shipment email. Anyone still waiting shoot them an email. I did last night. Not sure if it helped but...... just saying...

just got my yeezys from YS and SNS. anybody else see that the boost is different on their pairs? on my SNS and one of mine from YS each shoe has a different boost pattern. one she has a more defined bubble boost with 3 stripe circle, and then the other shoe the boost is less defined more flat with 4 stripes on the circles. still waiting on my eastbay pair that arrives tomorrow

My original update said it was to be delivered today then I got an update this morning saying it was delay, no reason mentioned. It will come tomorrow I'm sure since its just a few miles away

Yea hopefully. Even if not i got my personal pair at home this is the infant size i ordered in the wrong size for my son smh. Just want my money back so i wanna put them up for sale asap

It's ridiculous how horrible they are. 

Keeping the faith ill still get my package but chances are low :x  Opened a claim with FedEx so hopefully the driver can track it down 

Fedex is terrible. I put my pair to be held at a fedex location a couple days ago and then they changed it back to ship it to my home and now i cant hold it at a fedex location anymore. Some BS

It's ridiculous how horrible they are. 

Keeping the faith ill still get my package but chances are low 
sick.gif
 Opened a claim with FedEx so hopefully the driver can track it down 
Fedex is terrible. I put my pair to be held at a fedex location a couple days ago and then they changed it back to ship it to my home and now i cant hold it at a fedex location anymore. Some BS
nthat.gif

Lol @ those BBB shoes.  First off they honestly don't look that great.  Black and Yellow for a first shoe?  And you're going to charge 500$ retail, 1000$ for a "limited edition "wet" that has Lonzo's signature and comes in a Clear Acrylic Case with White LED (Look See Design Case)"   Utterly ridiculous.  As someone said earlier reduce the price and build a loyalty base before you start charging over the top prices.  That whole family thinks they are privledged and special

For those of you stressing about FedEx packages, why don't you have it delivered to a FedExOffice location? It's free and it gives you peace of mind. Some of you all seem to like to gamble that your packages will be fine unattended.

Last edited:
For those of you stressing about FedEx packages, why don't you have it delivered to a FedExOffice location? It's free and it gives you peace of mind. Some of you all seem to like to gamble that your packages will be fine unattended.

Yup. Exactly what I did. Picked up both my pairs from ADC with no hassle or worries of it sitting at the front door.

I'm new to adidas so I was surprised to see that Adidas puts the style code on the labor that's on the package. I'm sure anyone could just look up the style code and realize what is inside. It was the same with the my NMD city sock pairs. It even has my size on the NMD pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom