ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that own V1 350's and have worn them is the consensus they are .5 a size bigger than the V2 350's in the same size?

Last edited:
Just got the biggest W

Got the second pair today from the PayPal transaction and they sent me two pairs! Holy ****
smokin.gif

inb4 blacklisted 
roll.gif

Anyone's YS orders just chilling in Aliso Viejo or Calabasas and haven't moved?
Mine is but it was a departure scan aka it left aliso viejo customer service said it's on a truck going cross country. So it will take a few days for the next scan

Something unexpected happened. Copped two pairs on YS with the exact same info including cc and address. Was expecting one to be cancelled and just got sent a second shipping confirmation last night. Anyone else experience this or heard of this happen. Im asking because I've always thought YS would cancel order bc of this but if its not the case then ......
wink.gif

Just got the biggest W

Got the second pair today from the PayPal transaction and they sent me two pairs! Holy ****

Nice! Through ADC?

Yes I still have pending charge on oaypal but that was the one that was declined due to "fraudulent activity" so unless that goes through this ones free for now but again didn't receive an order number and was kicked back to the site saying I wasn't charged and to check out again

Yes I still have pending charge on oaypal but that was the one that was declined due to "fraudulent activity" so unless that goes through this ones free for now but again didn't receive an order number and was kicked back to the site saying I wasn't charged and to check out again
maybe this will teach adc about working on their system and fix all those pending charges ppl get lol 

congrats homie

free backup pair lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom