ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
just checked the label, the order number is the same for both so they screwed up some how.

feels ****** good!
smokin.gif
different sizes or same sizes?

Something unexpected happened. Copped two pairs on YS with the exact same info including cc and address. Was expecting one to be cancelled and just got sent a second shipping confirmation last night. Anyone else experience this or heard of this happen. Im asking because I've always thought YS would cancel order bc of this but if its not the case then ......:wink:  

Yes this happens. But yes they cancel for same info. YMMV.

Why doesn't this kinda stuff ever happen to me

Seriously. I would love to get even one pair for retail

well first time grabbing a pair of 350 in general and helped checkout for a NTer

good karma I guess because I'm def not that lucky.

only time I've gotten something free was when I ordered a cheap *** t-shirt from NDC in a big order and they accidentally sent me two of them :lol:

For those that own the 750 light grey gums, how have they held up after multiple wears? Am I crazy for thinking of unloading my beluga to get this instead?

well first time grabbing a pair of 350 in general and helped checkout for a NTer

good karma I guess because I'm def not that lucky.

only time I've gotten something free was when I ordered a cheap *** t-shirt from NDC in a big order and they accidentally sent me two of them
laugh.gif
Congrats dude.  

Made up for the last 5+ L's you've taken on Yeezy releases. 

So I want to spray my Creams with a water/stain repellent....I'm hearing Crep...I'm hearing Jason Markk.... But I'm also hearing all of these sprays change the texture of the fabric of the shoes...

Any advice on which route to go?

Something unexpected happened. Copped two pairs on YS with the exact same info including cc and address. Was expecting one to be cancelled and just got sent a second shipping confirmation last night. Anyone else experience this or heard of this happen. Im asking because I've always thought YS would cancel order bc of this but if its not the case then ......
wink.gif

I used same name/shipping/cc for all my pairs on YS and none got cancelled
I´m in the same boat!! but I'm still waiting the shipping confirmation for 2 orders....

God exists!! 

I still have hope!

Thanks fams!

Yes I still have pending charge on oaypal but that was the one that was declined due to "fraudulent activity" so unless that goes through this ones free for now but again didn't receive an order number and was kicked back to the site saying I wasn't charged and to check out again

You're saying that your charge is still pending and that you haven't received your refund yet? I still have the pending charge but I haven't received my refund.

Man...waiting on shipping for my 10th pair. I hope I didn't get cancelled.

not srs. ya'll sound like clowns.

Just got the biggest W

Got the second pair today from the PayPal transaction and they sent me two pairs! Holy ****
Are you saying I still have a chance???? haha I still have a pending in my Palpal and nothing.

Did you get a shipping confirmation for this?

Yes I still have pending charge on oaypal but that was the one that was declined due to "fraudulent activity" so unless that goes through this ones free for now but again didn't receive an order number and was kicked back to the site saying I wasn't charged and to check out again

You're saying that your charge is still pending and that you haven't received your refund yet? I still have the pending charge but I haven't received my refund.

It's a temp charge it's gonna get refunded

That charge has nothing to do with the pair I received since it was same order number as the one I was charged for

Man Im still holding onto hope that these few last raffles I've entered will bless me. 

Shoe palace already sent out emails right? I don't know why I haven't received anything yet from them

Last edited:
It's a temp charge it's gonna get refunded

That charge has nothing to do with the pair I received since it was same order number as the one I was charged for
Haha you deserve this type of W after taking L's on most of the past releases

All you people asking about Dirt/Water/Stain repellent.  Going to give you some insider info.  Working at a shoe store and you realize that the 7$ sprays that the foot locker / champs guys sell instead of Crep or Jason Mark.  THOSE ARE JUST AS GOOD.  Seriously save ya'll some money, go to Champs or FTL and stock up on the Ultra Protector from there.  Champs is the Red Cap Ultra, FTL is the Mint Protector.  All these sprays have the same ingredients and do the SAME EXACT THING, REPEL WATER / MOISTURE.  Your shoes are bound to get "Dirty" or have dirt stains, but if you want protection from drink spillage etc... Just buy the cheaper brand of the protector spray.  It's like a 2 for 1 deal because Crep charges $15 for 5 OZ of spray.  Champs charges $7 for 8 OZ of spray.  Once I learned this, I stopped buying crep because you are paying for brand name and labeling.  That's just for the Water Protector though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom