ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got mine delivered today. I am really liking the look of them and I can't deny that the fit feels good but I just wish I could have got my TTS UK9 instead of having to make do with a 9.5. The extra 5mm in length just makes them look that little bit boaty IMO. Would have prefered to take the insoles out of a 9 and lived with the extra snugness until they broke in.
indifferent.gif

Why even do a brick and mortar when he sells out instantly online? Not really cost effective imo
id imagine store fronts means large scale production, and probably offering more than just 1 model and colorways. hopefully they wont be stores for yeezy clothing lol
They're for the new Kanye + Adidas line which we haven't seen yet. Sportswear focused stuff I guess. Those bulky runners might be part of it.

Ordering from ADC made me realize how terrible Fedex was. My delivery's been rescheduled 3 times. They were shipped last Sunday and delivery went from Sunday to Saturday to Monday to tomorrow. They were 30 minutes from my house as of Saturday night, wtf?

They're for the new Kanye + Adidas line which we haven't seen yet. Sportswear focused stuff I guess. Those bulky runners might be part of it.
true i remember there being talk of that. to be honest i think they'll do the Y3 approach. A few store fronts scattered across the world and keep it at that. I dont think yeezys in their current form. and those runners and such, would scale up to an adidas store level, or even half that to be honest.

Finally got mine delivered today. I am really liking the look of them and I can't deny that the fit feels good but I just wish I could have got my TTS UK9 instead of having to make do with a 9.5. The extra 5mm in length just makes them look that little bit boaty IMO. Would have prefered to take the insoles out of a 9 and lived with the extra snugness until they broke in.
indifferent.gif
shout out to wack jean yachty!

Ordering from ADC made me realize how terrible Fedex was. My delivery's been rescheduled 3 times. They were shipped last Sunday and delivery went from Sunday to Saturday to Monday to tomorrow. They were 30 minutes from my house as of Saturday night, wtf?
Yup I don't trust FedEx anymore. I got a pair of 10.5 but had to have it held at a store since it was scheduled to deliver on a Saturday at a business location. When i picked up the package the tamper evident tape was cut and taped over with some clear packing tape. I opened that thing in store to make sure they didn't slip a box of rocks in. 

Read this from the Official Sweepstake Rules section for Barneys:
"Winner Selection: On or about May 15, 2017, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from entries received and select the potential winners. Decisions are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received."

Not sure why takes another week to get their stuff together.

View media item 2429162

They will be making calls throughout the next week or two though so its gonna take a while...a long while.

That's the main info we all needed: when calling.
Appreciate the post. Pay attention to NY phone numbers when looking at phone.

Last edited:
That's why I have my FedEx packages held at a fedex location. I can pick on my time.

I actually wanna know if they'll be emailing or calling. The last 2 raffles, I got email saying I won and to reply back with my number and the best time for them to call me to place my order. I think thats most convenient so I don't miss a call and know when I can expect a call. 

I actually wanna know if they'll be emailing or calling. The last 2 raffles, I got email saying I won and to reply back with my number and the best time for them to call me to place my order. I think thats most convenient so I don't miss a call and know when I can expect a call. 
Hopefully they do that again this release

Thoughts on Jason Markk repel?

I remember seeing a pic where it destroyed the yeezy midsole... but does it protect the upper well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom