ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do one entry per family member per raffle

I do not do multiples per individual though
Too much effort but I guess it's worth it if you win.  I get sick of all the spam crap they send and end up unsubscribing after ever release.

Last edited:

Too much effort but I guess it's worth it if you win.  I get sick of all the spam crap they send and end up unsubscribing after ever release.
gmail is pretty good at recognizing spam and keeping my inbox properly filtered

especially if you use Inbox to check your mail, it tags promo/advertising emails pretty effectively 

Nice- you got all the best ones imo. Now wear'em :D

No thanks at they might get stinky
Smell pennies and cheddar or Limburger [emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji]

Just got my call from barneys. Placed my order for my 9.5
smile.gif
How do you pay? Do you give them card info on the spot or do they send you a PayPal invoice? My debit card was lost so the new one is on its way in the mail. I can use a credit card but would prefer to charge it straight off my debit/bank account via PP. 

I clean up all my subscriptions after every Yeezy release with https://unroll.me/

Note that they do collect some info and sell it. But I honestly don't care if it helps me unsubscribe useless crap in less than a minute.

How long does it usually take Barneys to make all their calls? I feel like I'm going to be sitting here like a crack head all day staring at my phone. 

How do you pay? Do you give them card info on the spot or do they send you a PayPal invoice? My debit card was lost so the new one is on its way in the mail. I can use a credit card but would prefer to charge it straight off my debit/bank account via PP. 

Yea they ask for your shipping and CC info so they can charge u. I used my PayPal debit card.

When y'all enter theses raffle do y'all submit more than one or multiple with different emails?
I only do 1 Entry.  I feel like Karma has it's grip on you.  Now I may use siblings / family members to enter for me, but that's a completely different person entering and it's not like i'm just ghosting more accounts to enter.  The gleam raffles with e-mail and stuff, I kinda ignore those because it seems like my 1 entry is useless to people who just multiple generate thousands of e-mails to guarentee themselves a W.

May not have been clear enough, entry emailed was received. But I see people asking about email and phone calls. I can only assume they entered and received the same thanks for your entry email if they are concerned about getting a phone call.

May not have been clear enough, entry emailed was received. But I see people asking about email and phone calls. I can only assume they entered and received the same thanks for your entry email if they are concerned about getting a phone call.

no they received a "you won" email. plenty of people actually posted a screen of this email.

You didn't win. you're not getting a call.

Barney's sent out "Congrat, you won the raffle" emails. In those emails they asked for your phone number so they can call you to place the order. So if you didn't get the "You won" email, then there is no way you would get a call from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom