ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I traced my YS order on UPS using the reference trick and saw that a label was created along with a tracking number this afternoon going to my destination, then at midnight I get an email about my YS order ready for ups to be picked up with a tracking number that's different from the on I pulled up earlier that afternoon, now I have 2 completely different tracking #s going to my destination...?

So I traced my YS order on UPS using the reference trick and saw that a label was created along with a tracking number this afternoon going to my destination, then at midnight I get an email about my YS order ready for ups to be picked up with a tracking number that's different from the on I pulled up earlier that afternoon, now I have 2 completely different tracking #s going to my destination...?
maybe u get 2 yeezys

Don't listen to him!
laugh.gif
Did you ever get yours ?

Last edited:
Brah... label has been made since May 1st. Tracking still says this, even shot them an email and nothing from YS.
So I'm in the same boat as you.

Friend of mine received his shipment email today and it shows label created today and already in movement as of now.

My label is still stucked at label created on the 2nd May. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom