ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're resisting by buying them all?
laugh.gif
Yea they were all bought up, but resell price means something and it's not looking good.

So for those that have the PP in hand is it actually genuine leather or is it like pleather or synthetic? I just watched franchise kicks review on them and he tore them apart. Dude saying the leather is straight garbage.

Last edited:
Yea they were all bought up, but resell price means something and it's not looking good.

Still... Look at how many pair have already sold on StockX. People ARE buying them. People buy crap loads of garbage Jordan releases in between the good ones that don't resell either.

So for those that have the PP in hand is it actually genuine leather or is it like pleather or synthetic? I just watched franchise kicks review on them and he tore them apart. Dude saying the leather is straight garbage.
the leather's pretty decent quality, actually. but it's just an extremely thin layer with no backing structure. i don't think that automatically makes them trash. it's probably accurate to how sneakers were made in the 80's. they retail for $120, so you can't expect common projects level, but you're not getting a stan smith either. 

It's a mix between popularity and scarcity that determines resale price

Economics 101, supply and demand. Chucks are mass produced

app not introduced in Michigan for this weekends drops

safe to assume won't change for next weekend :smh:

You know "Genuine Leather" is actually the worst grade of real leather right?

I can think of one similarity between Powerphase and Chucks and it has nothing to do with resale value or popularity

Me too...your opinion. :wink:

My opinion is Superstars don't look good. Doesn't stop the fact that it's one of the best selling shoes on the planet. You know why? Because my opinion doesn't mean isshh either :lol:

You know "Genuine Leather" is actually the worst grade of real leather right?

Nobody knows.

TBH I've felt high end deigned bags wh super soft leather like these. I've also seen crap at the dollar store wh leather like these.

Don't forget. These Shoes are made in China not Italy. LOL

Anyone read the comments under YM's MafiaMart tweets? Pretty funny to see people's reactions to their saying that only their members can sell on their site 
laugh.gif

Nobody knows.

TBH I've felt high end deigned bags wh super soft leather like these. I've also seen crap at the dollar store wh leather like these.

Don't forget. These Shoes are made in China not Italy. LOL
No designer use that kind of cheap plasticish kind of leather in their high end stuff, not even the **** ones 

they're the most comfortable shoes i've worn, boosts included. also got mine for the low when brexit happened lol.
Your feet must be deformed or something, lol. 

I own the CP achilles lows and the CP Chelsea boots and they're so-so in comfort.

No way CPs are more comfortable then boost, heck Chucks are just as comfortable as CPs.

The quality on them is A1 though, but not worth it unless they're on a discount.

I've worn CPs and they seriously aren't worth the cash
They are my favourite sneakers even though not the most comfy but the best in terms of durability, lasting appeal and simplicity.

Although I agree they are not really worth retail at 400USD, but that's only because it's very simple, if you compare to ones like the Gucci's which I hate.

But anything at 250USD+- during sales, I buy them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom