ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always a chance of fakes slipping through no matter how highly you regard a certain store. No one is infallible.

Always a chance of fakes slipping through no matter how highly you regard a certain store. No one is infallible.
Agreed, it's all about how the store in question handles it once it's been confirmed they have fakes. As long as the shop is transparent and doesn't try to cover it up then 99% of the community won't have an issue

Reason why I trust SS is because the owner is there at all times during business hours. It's not just some regular ol' employee taking the shoes in like FC.

Also, if you've ever sold shoes to SS, there's a reason why they don't pay you until they receive the shoes. I'm sure people try to get them with fakes all the time.

Sole Supremacy.
Yeah I figured lol what about sole stage

Never heard of sole stage

Really don't pay attention to stores these days just knew about SS when thy started

All other can eat it since I prob won't pay resell so I'll never worry about authenticity so either cop from an authorized dealer or keep it pushin to the next release at this point with the amount of good fakes and places letting slip through

Sold and bought shoes from Sole Supremacy, nothing but good things to say. I could probably sell my shoes online for an extra few bucks, but its not worth the hassle lol

rif la, sole supremacy top notch

FC is my go to because of pay out but I have a relationship with management at FCLA so I try to stay unbiased and not say anything about them.

rif la, sole supremacy top notch

FC is my go to because of pay out but I have a relationship with management at FCLA so I try to stay unbiased and not say anything about them.
wait, if you're unbiased, but choose to not say anything about them, isnt that showing bias ?  :tongue: 

Working from home this afternoon

Beautiful day here in SoCal
Summer is here 
tongue.gif
 June gloom still in effect on the westside though 
grin.gif

I've heard good things about Rif too but I've never done business with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom