ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you are spending $300 to get platinum VIP, but the shoes cost $220 and going by stock numbers there's a possibility these will hit around $500 why not pay resale? This was directed to the ppl hurrying to get platinum VIP btw
suspecting folks figure the $300 is just a temp cashout situation ... whether you hit or not the sneaker care, hats, tees, shorts, et al. will go back. Where as resell is....resell you ain't seeing any of that money back. 

Less than 10 minutes until the confirmed drip in the EU. Really interested to see how this works/the success rate.

EU Confirmed app release is in 8 minutes.  We'll see plenty of screen shots of the new captcha here shortly.  
just hoping the 'question' doesn't involve converting measurements to .... metric (my faux-English weights head will explode -- unless its soda) 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Weird thing happening with my Footaction app. Click view selected stores and every time I click it, I get one of the three zips of the stores I selected autofilled out. It is random every time I click and it's the exact zip code of the stores I've picked. I click the arrow or manually put in my zip and it keeps defaulting back. This going on with anyone else? 

And yeezy mafia tweeted this way before the app went live     

jig is already in effect 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
lol so everyone getting the same question with the same answer placement?  there goes the new update - back to the drawing board adidas goes.

oh yea you know what, you can tell what the captcha is going to be LMAO
Code:
"captcha_definition":{"id":11,"question":"SELECT THE IMAGE WITH THE SKATEBOARD"
could've made it at least random for everyone smh

Last edited:
EU folks. Do you solve captcha after the countdown clock ends or before it ends? Do you solve question then it lets you confirm?

oh yea you know what, you can tell what the captcha is going to be LMAO

Code:
"captcha_definition":{"id":11,"question":"SELECT THE IMAGE WITH THE SKATEBOARD"

could've made it at least random for everyone smh
Maybe the "Id:11," means that there's different captchas to choose from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom