ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

yes that error! 
I haven't figured out how to get around it.  I basically just starting using another phone and account.  I started getting that after I hit on the original Zebra release.  I figured I blew my shot and sacrificed that phone and it's useless now lol.

What happened to that guy who live streams on Twitch for this? 
laugh.gif

Jig is dead but still hit. Looks like this is the most even playing field on Confirmed...for now

You'll hit one day fam. I'm  around 1/30 on Confirmed (even including GR's) but that 1 was the Red Stripes and Adidas has me hooked to keep trying every time since then. 

Yeah maybe one day. I work 5 minutes away from Adidas Menlo Park Mall so I always think I have an advantage but apparently I don't lol. Thank God for the FL App though.

i was in a meeting on the other side of the office. Took an L. I only looked at one box and I hit the skateboard pic within a half sec and still took an L. It had to be the size or my internet speed because I hit that pic as fast as humanly possible!! I ended up checking my wifi  180 down, 11 ping, 13 up. 

i was in a meeting on the other side of the office. Took an L. I only looked at one box and I hit the skateboard pic within a half sec and still took an L. It had to be the size or my internet speed because I hit that pic as fast as humanly possible!! I ended up checking my wifi  180 down, 11 ping, 13 up. 
I think it's the size, my supervisor won again. We're both at work on the same wifi network. I went for a size 10 he went for a 6

For the NYC peeps are folks pick up spot at Elmhurst ... curious with this being  a new Confirmed location if they allocated the majority of the pick ups to here. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom