ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2472482
Boba Fett has said he's in college. Out till November.
He's 30. Wears 7.5 (did buy PP like he said).
Went to NBA Finals Game 2.

Yeah, I'm done listening. Can appreciate your persistence, but things are getting too much. Good luck on the release. Sincerely do hope you hit on a pair. Your enthusiasm would be fun to watch.

Gets through on ADC, does the jig and gets 2 pears, gets cancelled on both.

I just want 1 Purr to rock on my Birthday this Saturday to the SF Giant's game, so realistically hoping I can win 1 in store raffle and 1 online, need a backup just in case some forsaken reason ( Wouldn't be surprised ) someone spills something on them at the game lol.

Boba Fett has said he's in college. Out till November.
He's 30. Wears 7.5 (did buy PP like he said).
Went to NBA Finals Game 2.

Yeah, I'm done listening. Can appreciate your persistence, but things are getting too much. Good luck on the release. Sincerely do hope you hit on a pair. Your enthusiasm would be fun to watch.
+1

The hardest part is choosing the dang stores/cities I'm still trying to figure it out I'm salty with Atlanta after this confirmed L super salty
Are you in Atlanta for the release? Confused by the username.

If so:

FTL app: 

Lenox

Greenbriar

Stonecrest

FTA app:

only 3 options

Champs app:

only 2 options

For creams, I walked in looked at a few things and was like
"Hey man, can I get the code for the yeezy raffle? "
Dude can't help but smile.
"Sorry bruh, it ended yesterday"
My wife just laughed at me, like straight up laughed.

Walk of shame out the door.

lol

Why people so sure about this? Creams been steady dropping since release date...my size is like 120 less on stockx today compared to release saturday.
Cream resell started high due to anticipated demand then settled to a lower price with actual demand. The difference with Zebras is due to initial limited release and high demand resell was super high at first then settled to about $1100. Now with the wider release demand for zebras at $1100 is non existent so the price keeps dropping because resellers are trying to make a profit and buyers are looking for a deal before next week when the market is flooded with zebras. price will eventually creep back up but not to old resell. Lets face it after saturday the exclusivity of this shoe will be non existent compared to original release. i can see one of the other colorways rising in value due to this.

Last edited:

Argh threw the shipment box out. I'm in Chicago though. My guess is Barney's was just slow with it.
i won breds from them before.  it took maybe a week to ship after they called me back for the order, so not terribly long.

but haha congrats, a late win is still an awesome win.  also it's pretty cool to get a surprise notification email from barneys days after hope has been lost from all the other release day Ls.

Last edited:

Are you in Atlanta for the release? Confused by the username.

If so:

FTL app: 

Lenox

Greenbriar

Stonecrest

FTA app:

only 3 options

Champs app:

only 2 options
Yep, that settles it. Bay Area is totally getting shafted and ****** up the **** for footsite reservation app store selections. 

1. FTL: FTL/HOH Westfield San Francisco 

Yes, 1 FTL in the entire Bay Area gets Yeezy's. Westfield Valley Fair San Jose FTL/HOH should be getting them too but they never do. Smh. At minimum, the Bay Area needs 3 FTL's getting Yeezy's. SF, SJ and maybe a Peninsula/East Bay location. 

2. Champs: Champs Westfield San Francisco/Westfield Valley Fair San Jose Champs

2 Champs for the entire Bay Area. 

3. FTA: Arden Mall Sacramento Footaction 

0 FTA in the proper Bay Area. If you count Sacramento, which is 1 hour+ from SF/Oakland and 1.5-2 hours from other key parts of the Bay Area, the Bay Area gets 1. Need I repeat that this 1 location is technically 1 hour away from SF/Oakland. 

Atlanta gets 8 locations. The Bay Area gets a whopping 3!!!!!!!!!!!! Bay Area fam needs to start complaining to corporate. Greater Atlanta population is around 5.5 million+. The greater Bay Area is 7 million+. We struggle to win 1 pair on footsite apps here and people getting multiples in LA/NYC (+NJ) because they have like 12-15+ locations each. I totally get why LA and NYC get much more locations but it doesn't explain the Bay Area getting 3 and Atlanta getting 8. 

Last edited:
Can anyone please fill me in on how to achieve Platinum VIP status in the footsite apps when you became Platinum after starting the reservation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom