ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they don't do that

Lies. I won two pair at Cumberland Footaction and the girl said she saw my name twice so she sold the other one before I got there. She actually sold my size, which I had already gotten elsewhere so I didn't trip. They had "misplaced" the other guys size so they say, so they sold mine. What happened to his? Lol and I got there in the afternoon.

Lies. I won two pair at Cumberland Footaction and the girl said she saw my name twice so she sold the other one before I got there. She actually sold my size, which I had already gotten elsewhere so I didn't trip. They had "misplaced" the other guys size so they say, so they sold mine. What happened to his? Lol and I got there in the afternoon.
I've never had any issue of them selling my size. They slow as hell but I always get my shoes.

Last edited:
Anyone know of any other ways to get your Platinum VIP status on FTL app after you've already selected stores? Just saw I reached last night and have logged out and deleted the app multiple times and still only 7M......

Anyone know of any other ways to get your Platinum VIP status on FTL app after you've already selected stores? Just saw I reached last night and have logged out and deleted the app multiple times and still only 7M......
Nope. You have to wait till the next drop. Everything is locked once you confirmed with the app.

No they don't do that

so you used the same name on two different accounts??

View media item 2472710

I wish CopDate app explained the rules of entering a store listing BEFOR you enter. Otherwise I don't see it listed. I just wasted an entry at Packer for you NY folks.

lol same. i cant even delete it either smh
Yep!!! I checked for that. I believe in raffle karma. don't enter crap you can't pickup lmao
roll.gif

Resellers are really panicking right now. I don't get why they just don't wait until after this release. I mean they waited this long to sell anyway right?

i feel like its gonna drop towards low 400's, if its getting that low already.

if you wanna get the most money, you should sell right now before the ADC pairs get delivered. after that youre **** out of luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom